Live Stoners New to AFN

OttoCBD

Unmundane in the Membrane
Reaction score
Hi Folks! I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to finally register. I'm not new to growing (although it's been many years) but I am fairly new to the world of autos, feminized seeds concentrates/extracts and the numerous new ways of ingestion. (It's amazing what's been accomplished over the past 20 years) I've got a wooden computer cabinet that's been converted and is set up and ready to go. Unfortunately, my Auto CBD White Widow order from True North got intercepted (and destroyed) at the Canadian border a few days ago so I've committed myself to limiting purchases to within the u.s. Unfortunately, I'm not all that crazy about what I've seen for sale from u.s. vendors mostly due to the lack of familiarity with the products combined with the fact that THC seems to be king. I lean more towards a 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD and have yet to find anything that suits me. I'm sure that I will eventually. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and to thank you all for being here. Peace!

I lean more towards a 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD and have yet to find anything that suits me.
Dinafem Haze 1:1, which is in my current rotation, is a strain I really like. Dutch Passion Compassion Lime 1:1, Fast Buds CBD Crack 1:1, Greenhouse Exodus Cheese CBD 1:1 and Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD are all good strains that I've grown too.

Thanks for putting those 1:1s out there. Fast Buds CBD Crack is at the top of my list now that I can't find a CBD White Widow Auto here in the states.

:welcome: Fastbuds also has a 20:1 cbd strain. I think Oregon Elite Seeds sells fastbuds stuff....

:welcome: Fastbuds also has a 20:1 cbd strain. I think Oregon Elite Seeds sells fastbuds stuff....
Yeah, I just saw that last night. A little too much in the CBD department for me. Too much CBD actually gives me a headache.

Back