Dinafem New Strains Coming!!

Dinafem-Mark

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
Hello all :thumbsup:

Just a quick PSA to let the community know we have something special coming next week :thumbsup:

And one of the strains you asked for and we listened. This will be DinaMed auto CBD. Pure CBD in auto flowering forum :bong:

Check out our latest video. More info to come Monday :thumbsup:

Enjoy :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Hi Mark
I'm looking into CBD strains to help my wife's anxiety and to help her rest better. I wish she was able to smoke but due to drug screens she has to take to receive her pain meds she want risk the chance. It's a terrible thing to watch someone you care about caught up in a doctor prescribed addiction that doesn't work. I saw that this strain has very little THC and was wondering if my wife would be safe trying this to see if it would help her and still pass a drug screen.
If testing is available would love to run this new strain in hopes it would help my wife.
Many Thanks Dabber

Hi Mark
I'm looking into CBD strains to help my wife's anxiety and to help her rest better. I wish she was able to smoke but due to drug screens she has to take to receive her pain meds she want risk the chance. It's a terrible thing to watch someone you care about caught up in a doctor prescribed addiction that doesn't work. I saw that this strain has very little THC and was wondering if my wife would be safe trying this to see if it would help her and still pass a drug screen.
If testing is available would love to run this new strain in hopes it would help my wife.
Many Thanks Dabber

I'm sure we can work something out my friend to help your good lady wife :thumbsup:

Please drop me a pm mate and I'll see what I can do :bong:

DinaMed auto CBD was slightly delayed and will be announced Monday :bong:

dinafem-newstrainspacks-0302.jpg

She's coming and both Purple Moby dick and The Purps#1 are now available through our website and most major Dinafem distributors :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back