New leaf growth bunching/stacking up?

Gza

Reaction score
Hey guys, need some advice please. Growing outdoors in 20Ltr fabric pots here in sunny South Africa. I have one plant, auto white widow xxl from Dinafem which has been doing really well however what is concerning me is that the new leaves don't seem to be opening up but rather stacking up or bunching on eachother? The plant is now 33 days from germinating, she is still growing in height and branching out however the slow opening of the new growth is worrying me. Is this possibly just preflower behaviour or maybe nutrient lockout of some sort.
I'm not sure if I should start with the Biobloom perhaps?
Growing in light organic mix and feeding with Biobizz Grow and Bloom only. Also using a local liquid seaweed supplement called Kelpak.
I have another plant, same strain which is 42 days and on about the 5th day of flower... She did not do this stacking of the leaves though. This younger plant is however a few centermeters taller at 60cm. The first plant had a poor start as she germinated root up out the soil. I will attach some pictures. Your assistance and comments will be really appreciated as I'm a newbie grower.
DSC_0151.JPG DSC_0150.JPG DSC_0152.JPG DSC_0146.JPG DSC_0144.JPG

Hey guys, need some advice please. Growing outdoors in 20Ltr fabric pots here in sunny South Africa. I have one plant, auto white widow xxl from Dinafem which has been doing really well however what is concerning me is that the new leaves don't seem to be opening up but rather stacking up or bunching on eachother? The plant is now 33 days from germinating, she is still growing in height and branching out however the slow opening of the new growth is worrying me. Is this possibly just preflower behaviour or maybe nutrient lockout of some sort.
Growing in light organic mix and feeding with Biobizz Grow and Bloom only. Also using a local liquid seaweed supplement called Kelpak.
I have another plant, same strain which is 42 days and on about the 5th day of flower... She did not do this stacking of the leaves though. This younger plant is however a few centermeters taller at 60cm. The first plant had a poor start as she germinated root up out the soil. I will attach some pictures. Your assistance and comments will be really appreciated as I'm a newbie grower.
View attachment 988154 View attachment 988155 View attachment 988156 View attachment 988157 View attachment 988158

@Dinafem-Mark might be able to explain that. I don't really know enough to make a good call on what this is @Gza and don't want to say something totally wrong and make things even worse!

I did not get a notification on the type of tag you used on your post. I had to go find the thread. So Mark might too so I tagged him with the "@" symbol above for you.

Looks like your on track to me... she's about to start tossing flowers.

Reactions: Gza
View attachment 988154 View attachment 988155 View attachment 988156 View attachment 988157 View attachment 988158
Sorry I'm also not sure if this is the correct area to be asking this questio
@Dinafem-Mark might be able to explain that. I don't really know enough to make a good call on what this is @Gza and don't want to say something totally wrong and make things even worse!

I did not get a notification on the type of tag you used on your post. I had to go find the thread. So Mark might too so I tagged him with the "@" symbol above for you.

Thanks @lunarman, once again appreciate your help!

Yeah, no worries, she has the look one of my girls did last week. Now she's tossing white hairs. I actually ran in to take a pic for you... and went damn... missed it by that much...

Now the fun begins!

Looks like nice happy plants to me:headbang:

Back