Live Stoners New Here, but been around a while!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!
So far I love this forum!
Just wanted to post my quick intro. Many or some of y'all may know me from other forums. Hopefully I will meet new friends and hook up with old friends too. =0)

I'm oldish---51, and been growing about 15 years now.
Lots of medicinal strains for people here that are also MMJ users (yes, I have a license to smoke and grow).
Cannabis has been the answer for so many people in my state(NM), as well as for my own chronic pain.
Always prefer natural healing to any Big Pharma meds they offer!

I will try and log in at least once a week.
Am looking for Angel Dust and more Critical Mass. Yes, angel dust IS a strain of medicinal cannabis, first grown by Grow Doc(although he has not had any more seeds for a few years). Hoping someone here maybe has some??

Enough rambling!
love and good vibes and good smokes to ALL here!
Bruja

Hello Everyone!!
So far I love this forum!
Just wanted to post my quick intro. Many or some of y'all may know me from other forums. Hopefully I will meet new friends and hook up with old friends too. =0)

I'm oldish---51, and been growing about 15 years now.
Lots of medicinal strains for people here that are also MMJ users (yes, I have a license to smoke and grow).
Cannabis has been the answer for so many people in my state(NM), as well as for my own chronic pain.
Always prefer natural healing to any Big Pharma meds they offer!

I will try and log in at least once a week.
Am looking for Angel Dust and more Critical Mass. Yes, angel dust IS a strain of medicinal cannabis, first grown by Grow Doc(although he has not had any more seeds for a few years). Hoping someone here maybe has some??

Enough rambling!
love and good vibes and good smokes to ALL here!
Bruja
Welcome to the forum Bruja
You have found the best site possible because of the friendly community and vast amounts of knowledge.
I hope you find yourself at home here like most of us have.
Happy Growing .

Hi Dear Friends!
I just added a few photos to my photo album(including a few of my favorite Angel Dust(by Grow Doc), I hope you feel free to stop by and take a look!
love,
~ Bruja (the GOOD Witch of the Southwest) =0)

Hello brother welcome to AFN.... you'll log in mote than once a week, this place and people are addicting lol.. sorry I have never seen the strain you are referring to but good luck on your seed quest and hope to see ya around

A big old welcome to you Bruja from one 'older' grower to another! :welcome:
Sorry to hear that you are also a Chronic Pain Patient, but that we are both able to grow and smoke legally as MMJ patients, (WA. state here).

Peace!

Hello Bruja,

Welcome to our corner of the net. I am sure you will love the vibe around here.If not, I will want to know why !!!

enjoy all that is AFN my new friend......eP.

Back