Live Stoners New Grower Saying Hi!

Reaction score
Good evening everyone. Figured I’d introduce myself before I started posting away . My name is Tim, I am a first time ever grower.

I currently have two NYC Diesel autos and one Super Hash auto both from Seedsman. I am currently on day 37 and starting to get lots of nice white hairs and bud sites. Growing in a 2x4x5ft tent with 4in in-line fan and carbon filter that I have setup in my basement pulling in fresh outside air currently since it’s summer here. Using 3 separate 300w LED panels. One Bloomspect bs300 and two Viparspectra r300s. So these babies are def getting some light. One light per plant!

Yesterday I ordered The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes and I am SOOO excited to get it!! Not too sure if there is much mention of autoflowers in there but idc, I want to learn everything I can possibly learn about cannabis.

My main intentions with this plant are simple. My wife and I use it for insomnia, anxiety, depression and damn near everything else! This is an amazing plant and I’ve come to respect the shit out of it and finally want to master the cultivation.

So here I am at the best online source for autoflower info looking to get an edge on my first grow and many many more after it. Can’t wait to meet some of you!

Attachments

• AA5E3331-993C-4973-B006-62BE0ACBAF8D.jpeg
    AA5E3331-993C-4973-B006-62BE0ACBAF8D.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 56
hi and welcome :pass:thats a big lump of a book :thumbsup: have a good look around plenty to read n learn.check out the links in peoples signatures.
some good reads here
been lurking for some time or first day here ? :CSR: im archie :footy:your butlins blue coat hi de high site rep :paleo:a few things well worth a read.

Site Terms Of Use
regardless if you read them or not,you have agreed to abide by them,so best cast your eye over takes 2 mins,in short no religion polictics and dont be a knob :shooty:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/

New Member Intros
why not do an intro,tell us something about yourself your grow or your ferret :shrug:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/
Live Stoner Gossip bit lost or stuck,got a question ? a cuppa tea getting cold and a rocket to burn ?:coffee::smokeout:
https://www.autoflower.org/t...r-gossip-july-2018.66520/page-54#post-1849001
some Guides and Tutorials:laptop:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/guides-tutorials/
start a journal in the new growers section :watering:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

follow along with Ash-A-Ton from seed to jar thread :smokeit:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/

anything else just ask away or @ me
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Good evening everyone. Figured I’d introduce myself before I started posting away . My name is Tim, I am a first time ever grower.

I currently have two NYC Diesel autos and one Super Hash auto both from Seedsman. I am currently on day 37 and starting to get lots of nice white hairs and bud sites. Growing in a 2x4x5ft tent with 4in in-line fan and carbon filter that I have setup in my basement pulling in fresh outside air currently since it’s summer here. Using 3 separate 300w LED panels. One Bloomspect bs300 and two Viparspectra r300s. So these babies are def getting some light. One light per plant!

Yesterday I ordered The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes and I am SOOO excited to get it!! Not too sure if there is much mention of autoflowers in there but idc, I want to learn everything I can possibly learn about cannabis.

My main intentions with this plant are simple. My wife and I use it for insomnia, anxiety, depression and damn near everything else! This is an amazing plant and I’ve come to respect the shit out of it and finally want to master the cultivation.

So here I am at the best online source for autoflower info looking to get an edge on my first grow and many many more after it. Can’t wait to meet some of you!

Hey Tim and welcome to AFN my man! looking like your all over the research, kudos for getting right into it my man. Keep us posted on that book, always interested in expanding my library.

When it come to auto's they are the same as photo's bar the 12/12 light cycle for flowering. Some are hardy and can take loads of light and nutes but some will shy away from the light and eat very little. You can get strains that are a little fussy in the auto world but no difference from the photo period world. Any thing you read towards photo's you can apply to auto's...well most of it.

Insomnia you say... you be wanting the Indica leaning strains. Avoid the heavy Sativas if you want to sleep. A couple of great auto strains I found that knock me out at night was Big Easy by feedomseeds (UK company) and Gorilla Glue by Fast Buds... ak47 by vision seeds but I found for the unexperienced smoker it gave them a huge psychedelic trip....awesome.

if you get a journal going tag me (@Slater) I'd love to jump on in and lend a hand if needed.

saved ya some on the welcome joint, have fun my man!

giphy12.gif

Welcome to afn! That's a good book you are reading. There is a lot of different things to read here about autos, look around and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Wow thanks so much for the awesome welcome! I’ve never felt this accepted on other forums, shits different here I see. I like it!

Ya I’ll have that book in a few days and am so excited to get it open. The science behind the cultivation and the plant in general just say triggers the crap out of me!

My wife and I have been using cannabis for about five years now and have always risked it big time in doing so. Sure, maybe there’s also a risk in cultivation, but with this, I have control over every bit of stealth from start to finish.

You’ll probably start seeing some “need help” posts here soon. My one plant is showing bad nitrogen deficiency and I’ve done everything I could think of, and it’s getting worse.

Thanks for the warm welcome and I’m so happy to be here!

Start up a thread in new growers section,a few pics worth 1000 words,its odd that just one plant is pale yellow with lack of N,it could be something else like overwaterong or ph could be off.
:pighug:

Back