New Grower- need help diagnosing issue

Reaction score
Hey guys-

On my second grow and having an issue with one of my auto strains: RQS- gorilla auto. She started with a couple brown spots on just a couple of the leafs but has now started to take over (see pics attached). Could really use some expertise on diagnosing as I have been spinning trying to correct. Even if I can’t correct figured it would be good learning what went wrong for my next grow. Below is the Is high level info on my grow with pictures showing the issue. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

- 2.5X2.5 tent
- 2 150w lights
- grow buckets with aerator
- coco loco with natures living soil concentration mixed per the mfg.
- PH all my water to 6-7
- Fed molasses about once a week
- Started feeding bread bud- Cold War organics about once a week around flower
- some stems are purple

*I have two other autos: RQS Titans in the tent that are really healthy but then the RQS gorilla glue i can’t say the same. I have tried to increase feeding also tried to add cal mag, raised the light and dimmed. Not looking like things are getting any better, if anything getting worse.

Attachments

• IMG_9700.jpeg
    IMG_9700.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9701.jpeg
    IMG_9701.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9704.jpeg
    IMG_9704.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9706.jpeg
    IMG_9706.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9707.jpeg
    IMG_9707.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9708.jpeg
    IMG_9708.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Not sure what you're objecting to.
75% of my plant has leaves that have brown spots and turning brown/yellowish. Forsure not normal fade situation. Started just after flowering. Realizing not as noticeable from my pictures but if you zoom in, should start to see it.

Last edited:
You're in late bloom, a few weeks left.

I've had plants so the same thing, and they finish just fine.

Looks like a few things went wrong....calcium at some point, maybe some light burn and probably a ph lockout. Guessing I would say probably excess nutes in the soil causing low ph lockout.
Nothing you can do that won't make it worse at this point....should still get across the finish line.
I'm not familiar with grow buckets but usually running an inert media.......coco, perlite, or hydroton work best....organics and standing water cause problems.

Back