Lighting New grower looking for light upgrade

Reaction score
Hi all, currently doing my first grow, auto ak, under a mars 300. Its growing out nicely but I am looking for a upgrade on my light for flowering. I have a budget around £150 to spend, may increase a little if worth it. I was looking at :
HIPARGERO LED Grow Light - 800W COB LED Grow Lights Fixture Full Spectrum 3000K COBs and 3W Osram Chips with UV IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Lighting Amazon product

MARSHYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Hydroponic with Thermometer Hygrometer Hanger Growing Extremely Cool and Quiet (1000W Set) Amazon product

Or
A couple of these
Led Grow Light,Roleadro 400W Grow Lamp Full Spectrum Growing Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Hydroponic Vegetables and Flowering Amazon product

Has anyone used any of these and can recommended or better these.
Thanks for any feedback.

If you're not DIY guy (please look into my journal for my lights, feel free to ask for help), then the best option is HLG Quantum boards. Better coverage and better and more efficient LEDs than COBs.

Hi all, currently doing my first grow, auto ak, under a mars 300. Its growing out nicely but I am looking for a upgrade on my light for flowering. I have a budget around £150 to spend, may increase a little if worth it. I was looking at :
HIPARGERO LED Grow Light - 800W COB LED Grow Lights Fixture Full Spectrum 3000K COBs and 3W Osram Chips with UV IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Lighting Amazon product

MARSHYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Hydroponic with Thermometer Hygrometer Hanger Growing Extremely Cool and Quiet (1000W Set) Amazon product

Or
A couple of these
Led Grow Light,Roleadro 400W Grow Lamp Full Spectrum Growing Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Hydroponic Vegetables and Flowering Amazon product

Has anyone used any of these and can recommended or better these.
Thanks for any feedback.

Big No on Releadro and what ever that Hipargero is...
giphy57.gif
from all lights on Amazon and most of them on Ebay

Unless your into DIY for £150 you not going to get much but you can just about get your hands on decent supplement light... I would take the advice and grab a form of auto cob. You will find few different company's in the EU selling them under different names but they are the same thing... look into Optic 01, Migro, www.todogrowled.com and of course www.cobshop.net

if you want to go with a Mars light go for the most recent lights not the old "Burple" lights your just wasting you money. It will not be a 1000w ... their new Cob light and their version of the Quantum Broads on a baking trey (I know it sound bunk but it's not) are so worth the money. Mars are now offering the best low end White light spectrum on the market.

Back