New Grower, How does my plant look?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’ve never grown before and decided to go with a Dark Devil Auto from Sweet Seeds, It’s on Day 103 from sprout running 24/0 under a 300W LED, It’s on Week 8 of flower, I’m just wondering how does the plant look from someone’s perspective who has some growing experience? Thanks!

Last edited:
How long does breeder say until harvest? Can you get any pictures of trichomes? Also I see some leaves that are still attached and completely dead. I like the purple color.

Hey @AFNG Thanks for the reply, The breeder says 8-9 Weeks from seed to harvest although I’ve heard this isn’t always accurate, I’ll try to get some pictures of the trichomes up soon! Yeah this sucking of the leaves has only just recently started within the last 7 days and the plant seems to not be intaking fluids as quickly as the past couple of weeks, Here’s a picture 2 weeks prior in natural light.

Last edited:
How long does breeder say until harvest? Can you get any pictures of trichomes? Also I see some leaves that are still attached and completely dead. I like the purple color.
Here’s a Trich pic (I know it’s not the best but it’s the best I can get atm sorry)

Attachments

• FAF788E1-F181-4FDA-8EEA-9BCCB483CCAE.jpeg
    FAF788E1-F181-4FDA-8EEA-9BCCB483CCAE.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Auz
Sounds like she might be ready. She is way past breeder timeframe, not seeing many white pistols, you also said its not drinking as much water. I'm no expert but I think she's ready for harvest.

Sounds like she might be ready. She is way past breeder timeframe, not seeing many white pistols, you also said its not drinking as much water. I'm no expert but I think she's ready for harvest.
Thanks for the feedback @AFNG I’ve been thinking the same just because it’s my first run I don’t want to harvest too early and end up with premature bud and as I’ve never harvested anything before I was just feeling a little hesitant to if she’s ready or not however as some of the buds right at the base of the plant look a tiny bit behind but not a whole lot they are the only few nugs showing around 60% Amber Pistils.

Back