New grower here in need of assistance

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok,I just tiok some pictures hoping someone has seen this before and can maybe tell me what I did wrong or what is the problem, so I could get her back on track.She is a Dinafem Kush and Cheese.Shes 5 days old,meaning 5 days from coming up from medium. The medium is Coco Coir.Ph'd water,I also add cal ag as instructed. 2ml.a gallon.I do not give her a whole gallon,I just give her a little whenever I see she is all dried up.Her light schedule right now is 12 and 12 I thought to maybe mimic the sunwhen it comes to how long she has light.For lighting she is getting 2 pairs if 23 watt CFL 6500kwarm lights.So a total of 4 bulbs.Can someone please feel free and ask away or give me direction to get her to her normal color.I never saw the one leaf stand straight up like that.She does have an older sister that' do I g very good. But anyways I appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 20180323_162630.jpg
    20180323_162630.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 20180323_162609.jpg
    20180323_162609.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 98
Ok,I just tiok some pictures hoping someone has seen this before and can maybe tell me what I did wrong or what is the problem, so I could get her back on track.She is a Dinafem Kush and Cheese.Shes 5 days old,meaning 5 days from coming up from medium. The medium is Coco Coir.Ph'd water,I also add cal ag as instructed. 2ml.a gallon.I do not give her a whole gallon,I just give her a little whenever I see she is all dried up.Her light schedule right now is 12 and 12 I thought to maybe mimic the sunwhen it comes to how long she has light.For lighting she is getting 2 pairs if 23 watt CFL 6500kwarm lights.So a total of 4 bulbs.Can someone please feel free and ask away or give me direction to get her to her normal color.I never saw the one leaf stand straight up like that.She does have an older sister that' do I g very good. But anyways I appreciate any help.
I had a similar issue with one of the ladies I started mar1, and it is now the BIGGEST plant, by far. Super slow to get going, but then took off. It only had one seed leaf, and it was sticking straight up.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I am no pro but i water my seedlings twice a day. Giving only a little each time. Also they love high humidity. Are you keeping a dome or anything over to trap moisture.

Also if it's a auto you need 18/6 or 24/0. 12/12 from seed will flower a photo when it gets mature.

Like STILLSMOKIN said, 18/6 light schedule is the first change to make, second is to stop giving the seedlings nutes the first week. They have everything they need in the seed to get up to a second set of real leaves. The leaf standing up is probably an effect of lighting angle, it's probly not centered under the strongest light source.

Are you doing bottom feed? auto-pot, or drain to waste?

The pics look like pH is the root cause, but adding nutes has made it worse. Did you soak the coco before using it? Did you charge it with nutes at all? I would water plain pH'd water, and do a pH or runnoff test in this pot, and your healthy one. COCO is famous for having pH issues, the in-pot pH should be 5.8 to 6.2. Regulate it with your feed by adjusting it up or down before feeding.

Sometimes stunted seedlings take a long time to grow out. At this stage it's better to pull the damaged one and start a new seed, but make sure the pot is pH stable first.

If I were growing in coco I would soak the coco brick, and then mix it with whatever else you put in it, to include light nutes and calmag and adjust it's pH, I would germinate in a rockwool or peat plug, and plant it into the coco after the second leaves pop up. Careful not to let the coco dry up.

Thanks guys for the tips.I am checking run off ph and it is at 6.2.She seemed to out grow whatever was going with her.What I did change was how I watered her. I ended up trying water straight from the sink and PhD the water and she seems like she is thriving with that.I was giving her water that was to and adding cal mag to it ,maybe that was hurting her.Thanks again

If using city tap water then be sure it sits out 24hrs to get chlorine out. Its bad for the plant and will swing in ph for 48hrs. I leave mine 4 to 5 days without lids and shake daily to keep o2 in water.

Thanks guys for the tips.I am checking run off ph and it is at 6.2.She seemed to out grow whatever was going with her.What I did change was how I watered her. I ended up trying water straight from the sink and PhD the water and she seems like she is thriving with that.I was giving her water that was to and adding cal mag to it ,maybe that was hurting her.Thanks again
Are you on city water or well water, if itsi city water have you seen the water read out? If it has chloramine in it it won't evap. Well water is usually best if the pH is in check. Other then that R/O would be best.

Thanks I do use the tap water but I let it sit out for a couple days and then I ph the water.She seems to be doing so much better than when I posted this picture.They get big so quick.Thanks.

Back