Live Stoners Never had an auto lady before...

Ara

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White wisow
I haven't decided what to order yet. My space is 2x2x5. I have some stonington blend platinum chilling just need to pick the beans and decide on pot size and the number of babes to flower. I'm open to suggestions

Welcome to AFN! :D

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

It's a nice sized cabinet! Very much how i like to grow.

For seeds, i'd recommend anything by mephisto, sweet seeds, - i've just had some nice success with a SeedStockers OG Kush.

I'd only try and cram 2 into that space - come day 40 it'll be a jungle in there, and jungles sound great, but they're also potential mold risks. (moldy weed is bad and a waste of time and effort (and money))

If you're using autopots - then only 1.

edit: 2x11 litre pots
or 1 x 15 litre

Hope this helps!

Happy growing!
Blue ^_^

:d5:

Was thinking about 2 7 gallon smart pots for the first experiment with autos and maybe swapping over to dwc next time around

I also failed to mention I'm running a 450w vioarspectra led. I'm considering adding a marshydro 300 but seems like possible overkill

Was thinking about 2 7 gallon smart pots for the first experiment with autos and maybe swapping over to dwc next time around

They're big pots. I'd personally go smaller in that space. It'll make watering easier and plant size more controllable.
DWC is a more demanding way of growing. You'll need a solid environment, and some meters (EC, PH) and a good bit of reading if you'e never done it before. Although when dialled in DWC will produce monsters.

I also failed to mention I'm running a 450w vioarspectra led. I'm considering adding a marshydro 300 but seems like possible overkill

Sounds overkill, i imagine one light would be fine in the space.

Good luck!

:goodluck:

They're big pots. I'd personally go smaller in that space. It'll make watering easier and plant size more controllable.
DWC is a more demanding way of growing. You'll need a solid environment, and some meters (EC, PH) and a good bit of reading if you'e never done it before. Although when dialled in DWC will produce monsters.

Sounds overkill, i imagine one light would be fine in the space.

Good luck!

:goodluck:

Hehe :D ^^ (nice quote!)

edit:
stonington blend platinum

Just googled it - sounds like it's made for photoperiods. I'd consider a transplanting into it once established (like 20 days) - it could "p[ossibly" burn a seedling - and burning an auto seedling is like DOOMING your grow lol

Last edited:
Hehe :D ^^ (nice quote!)

edit:

Just googled it - sounds like it's made for photoperiods. I'd consider a transplanting into it once established (like 20 days) - it could "p[ossibly" burn a seedling - and burning an auto seedling is like DOOMING your grow lol

I'm running with stonington blend platinum soil. Im on the fence about adding any type of nutrients at all for this grow. It's still a few weeks And I'm considering an auto white widow along with a Mephisto just not sure so many options

Welcome to afn! :welcome:

I would suggest that you look at the 55w cobs such as those carried by www.cobshop.net. There are many positives with cob lights. Efficient, low electrical draw, small and easy to move around, affordable, no noise.

Back