NEED ADVICE or HELP FAST

Reaction score
I have a bad thrip outbreak, that I thought lady bugs would control but they are not. They are starting to kill my plant leaves. I am about 2-3 weeks away from harvest. Can I put one of the vapor wafers in and nuke them, like pro zap insect guard or the hot shot version. Would this be fine close to harvest if i wash my buds after harvest? I think the yellowing leaves is from the thrips killing them off.

I don’t want to risk contamination or poisoning from the vapor it lets off. Not sure what to do with 2-3 weeks left. They could possibly damage the plants.

A9634591-35DB-444D-A565-1B8E42153478.jpeg

Last edited:
I like Monterey garden spray with Spinosad….or captain jacks with Spinosad. You may have to apply twice….but it should do the trick. Spinosad is a natural product, non toxic to humans and pets and has a half life of four days so you can spray in flower.

someone was saying the other day not to use the hot shot unless you can block off the rest of your house from the vapors….so I would not use it on something I’m going to smoke. Hope it helps… :pass:

I like Monterey garden spray with Spinosad….or captain jacks with Spinosad. You may have to apply twice….but it should do the trick. Spinosad is a natural product, non toxic to humans and pets and has a half life of four days so you can spray in flower.

someone was saying the other day not to use the hot shot unless you can block off the rest of your house from the vapors….so I would not use it on something I’m going to smoke. Hope it helps… :pass:

thanks, i will go buy some captain jacks today.

Back