Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Girl Scout Cookies Vape extract
July 10th...

DP1.JPG

DP2.JPG

DP3.JPG

DP4.JPG

More to come on strains and grow info...

DP5.JPG

Cheese XXL & Moby Dick XXL autos (4 weeks into flower)
DP6.JPG

DP7.JPG

DP8.JPG

DP9.JPG

DP10.JPG

Critical+ 2.0 auto
DP11.JPG

DP12.JPG

DP13.JPG

DP14.JPG

DP15.JPG

Had some major, major problems this season. Most of my autos had to be ripped up out of the ground at 1-2 weeks old, stuffed in a rucksack and relocated. Some of these autos were left in the rucksack for a good 9-12 hours as I had to get new spots ready. The leaves and stems on the autos were badly damaged, and although they have all pulled threw and kept going, the yields have been severely compromised on quite a few. It also doesn't help that the plants are only getting 4-5 hours of direct sunlight a day at most.

July 16th

JUL1.JPG

Whitey Freeze
JUL3.JPG

JUL4.JPG

This corn is a few weeks ahead of where it was last year at this stage, which is strange considering it appeared 2 weeks behind about 8 weeks ago. I think the hot June we had sent the growth into overdrive...
JUL2.JPG

Ice Cool auto
JUL5.JPG

She is crooked and fucked from the emergency transplant 7 weeks ago where the stem and leaves were severely damaged. The same with the Red Poison auto which you can see just to the right of the Ice Cool auto. I wasn't expecting anything from these autos at all, due to the damage, but I stuck them in pots anyway. No water, feed or attention whatsoever since mid May. I should get quite a few grams of smoke of these as well...
JUL6.JPG

Dinafem Cheese XXL and Moby Dick XXL autos (8 weeks old - 4 weeks into flower)

JUL11.JPG

JUL7.JPG

JUL8.JPG

JUL9.JPG

JUL10.JPG

Critical+ 2.0 auto (7 weeks old - 3/4 weeks into flower)
JUL14.JPG

JUL13.JPG

JUL12.JPG

JUL17.JPG

JUl16.JPG

JUL15.JPG

JUL18.JPG

JUL19.JPG

JUL20.JPG

Taking a seat for any update on this journal.
So did you have to move from the Battle of Hastings site?
Understand if you don't want to give too much away though man.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Taking a seat for any update on this journal.
So did you have to move from the Battle of Hastings site?
Understand if you don't want to give too much away though man.

Yeah, that site is now totally compromised and not in use. I lost all of my photoperiods pretty much, but an auto plot right nearby, like 10-20 yards away, with 1-2 week old autos, was left untouched, surprisingly. Either they missed it, or they deliberately left some behind to coax me into coming back and hopefully catching me. Either way, I wasn't messing about, I ripped all of my 1-2 week old autos out of the ground, slung them into a rucksack with zero care, all stuffed in together into the bag... probably bagged up about 9-10 autos in the space of 1 minute... and then I was out of there. Didn't want to stick around. A note was left behind and was dated the same day...

Most had to be relocated more than 5 miles away from the original spot due to all the surrounding woodland that was not suitable. It was a total nightmare scenario. Had to find new spots and get tools, compost, pots etc all together on the whim, to quickly plant the uprooted autos. Several that were left in the rucksack for 12+ hours never recovered and are tiny, but several others which are shown in this diary have recovered very well, and are doing good, considering they are only getting 4 hours of direct sunlight each day and had badly damaged leaves and stems at 1-2 weeks old...

Yeah, that site is now totally compromised and not in use. I lost all of my photoperiods pretty much, but an auto plot right nearby, like 10-20 yards away, with 1-2 week old autos, was left untouched, surprisingly. Either they missed it, or they deliberately left some behind to coax me into coming back and hopefully catching me. Either way, I wasn't messing about, I ripped all of my 1-2 week old autos out of the ground, slung them into a rucksack with zero care, all stuffed in together into the bag... probably bagged up about 9-10 autos in the space of 1 minute... and then I was out of there. Didn't want to stick around. A note was left behind and was dated the same day...

Most had to be relocated more than 5 miles away from the original spot due to all the surrounding woodland that was not suitable. It was a total nightmare scenario. Had to find new spots and get tools, compost, pots etc all together on the whim, to quickly plant the uprooted autos. Several that were left in the rucksack for 12+ hours never recovered and are tiny, but several others which are shown in this diary have recovered very well, and are doing good, considering they are only getting 4 hours of direct sunlight each day and had badly damaged leaves and stems at 1-2 weeks old...
Man, that's wild stuff. All credit to you for acting swiftly after the compromise.

Think I'll stick to my one garden plant, I don't have the guts for that sort of stuff!

All good wishes for the new spot hey.

Cheers
Swan.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I seriously need to catch up on this... so here's some cornfield updates from previous weeks... (23rd July - 30th July)...

Whitey Freeze and OG Kush CBD auto
AA1.JPG

Whitey Freeze
AA2.JPG
AA3.JPG

OG Kush CBD auto
AA4.JPG

Glueberry OG auto
AA5.JPG

And here they are 1 week later on 30th July...

BB1.JPG

Whitey Freeze (4 weeks old)
BB5.JPG

BB2.JPG

BB3.JPG

BB4.JPG

OG Kush CBD auto (2-3 weeks old)
BB6.JPG

Glueberry OG auto (2-3 weeks old)
BB7.JPG

Another week has passed since these shots were taken, so I have yet another update to come on these, which is admittedly, going to be, somewhat late...

The weather has been absolutely shit here in recent weeks, in fact we have had nothing but rain and overcast, humid skies for the past 3 weeks now. The weather totally flipped, right at the wrong moment! After the baking hot June we had, which was the second hottest one of record, that also saw the hottest June day on record with 36C... July then turned out to rather disappointedly be the coldest July in 45 years, which also saw our wettest July spell on record... typical, just when we have our autos in full flower and in the final stretch of budding... consequently I experienced a mould pandemic which forced me to harvest a little bit early...

All of these autos are ones that had to be relocated during week 1-2, when they were ripped out of the ground and stuffed in a backpack... not only were they stunted, but they have gone into not so great locations that only get about 4 hours of direct sunlight each day, and the areas aren't very well ventilated to combat mould...

This was the last group shot of the XXL autos before they got chopped...
CC1.JPG

Cheese XXL
CC2.JPG

CC3.JPG

Moby Dick XXL
CC4.JPG

Moby Dick XXL side branch nug...
CC5.JPG
CC6.JPG
CC7.JPG
CC8.JPG

Red Poison - one of the ones that was stuffed in a backpack and relocated, went into crap soil, no care or attention, no watering or feed, surrounding foliage grew over it meaning it got about 1-2 hours of sun each day. Still survived though and got me something...
CC9.JPG

CC10.JPG

More to come...

Back