New Grower My First Autos - Girl Scout Cookies, LSD 25 and Jedi Kush

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wwxbb
Just finished my first photo period grow and I’d never even heard of autoflowering before then so thought I would try my hand at autos to get as many varieties as quickly as possible. I chose the seeds as they all are very good for back pain and other obvious reasons
biggrin.png

GSC and LSD 25 are Fastbuds and Jedi Kush is Shortstuff, all from Marys Seeds who have proved to be a good supplier for me, cheap, good delivery, and more importantly 100% germination rate so far.

I had a major problem with calcium deficiency last run which really lowered the yield. Turns out my tap water is soft as shite, like 5mg calcium/Litre so I’m going to supplement my water with blackstrap mollasses to try and get the nutrient levels up, failing that then the Magne Cal+ is coming out. I’d rather keep it as organic as I can. Although I did rather like the look of Canna Calmag Agent which gets your water up to reasonable calmag levels. Just figured mollasses provide more beneficial goodies. I’ll see how it goes
smile.png

400W Hps Dual Spectrum in cooltube
6 inch Rhino thermostatic fan outlet
4inch tt fan inlet
10 Litre airpots
Plant Magic Soil
Dolomite Lime
40% Perlite
Clay pebbles in base of pots
Ecothrive Charge
Ecothrive Biosys
Old timers Grow
Old timers Bloom
Old timers PK
Bio Silicon
Organic unsulphured blackstrap mollasses.

Put all 3 seeds in water on Dec 23rd. The Fastbuds GSC and LSD 25 both opened up in less than 24 hours. All transferred to wet kitchen roll in bags and into my magic sprouting wardrobe lol. 100% success rate so far! Boxing Day put in soil. All above soil the day after on Dec 27th. Happy days. Domes on and humidifier on.

Not sure if I want to top these as I really want to see how auto flowers grow naturally with the least stress I can give them. If all three look good to top then I may consider doing them all to keep canopy levels similar.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to offer as much advice as you want!
smile.png

LSD 25

View media item 13770
Jedi Kush

View media item 13771
Girl Scout Cookies

View media item 13772

Looking good. GSC is one of my favorite strains. LSD is up there as well. She is a beutiful plant, and is super strong. My wife wont smoke the LSD-25 as it puts her in severe couch lock for some time. :slap:

Thanks, they are growing fast, well funnily enough both Fastbuds are!

Great to hear about the effects, I’ve not experienced them myself but going off what you said they sound exactly what I wanted for my back pain and sleep. Mmmm, can’t wait :smoking:

P.s. thanks for the rep buddy! Very kind of you sir!

Looks good. Subbed along

Pull up a comfy chair buddy!

Day 7 update

After lots of reading I’m getting more swayed to using Magne Cal+ from now as per the plant magic guidelines, don’t want to take any chances and I can’t find any good research on using mollases as a replacement. Also I’ve read Magne Cal + also helps massively with their pk uptake.

Girl Scout Cookies
C2D010F4-B497-41A5-8975-5FAD51125F24.jpeg

LSD 25
F6A0A0AE-200D-45F9-98B6-A90D8482DC7E.jpeg

Jedi Kush
083DB9E9-425E-4C13-91B5-D4256E1C3559.jpeg

Both Fastbuds seeds taking off sharp style however the Jedi Kush is slow to take off. What the bets it ends being the biggest :biggrin:

hi pal i will tag along i just finished 2 gsc with some fast and vast i found gsc to be a pretty easy girl to grow no issues and for big rewards keep the updates coming

Mmmm looking nice! Hope mine turn out that good! Thanks for visiting fellas!

Back