Outdoor My 18 Plant Grow 2012!!!

K

kaitlyn19

Hey all!! So this is my 2012 grow journal. I am very excited about this years grow and to share my grow with all of you. My plants are 2 and 3 weeks from being done now but i have pictures of all stages. I just found this website cause im usually on rollitup.org, my whole grow is on that site. I found this and it was perfect cause most my plants are auto's.

So this year i ordered 15 auto flowering seeds of nirvana. 5 blue mystic, 5 northern lights and 5 bubblicious. I also have 1 cheese plant, 1 NYPD plant and a kush plant that are not auto flowering. This is a outdoor grow, i do it every year, different place. I start these babies inside for the first half a week to a week.

Starting time was Tuesday June 26th
They were potted on Saturday June 29th

The cheese and NYPD are in big 5 gallon buckets
The other 16 are in various pots sized between 3-5 gallons

Half were potted in Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix and the other half were potted in Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Garden Soil. The reason why it was half and half was because we cleaned out walmarts selection of the miosture control and still needed more soil lol. Now miracle-gro isnt my first choice and alot of people say it doesnt work. But since i live in Ontario and fox farm soil is not available to me and i needed alot of bags of soil, walmart was the best bet for me. The soils been working great for me so far, plants are doing wonderful.

So since planting outside, i lost 5 plants due to deer. I lost 3 northern lights and 2 bubblicious. It sucked but i couldnt get out there to spray deer repellent before that happened. Now i have since sprayed the area twice with havaheart deer deterent spray, pepper, human hair and garlic. Havent had a problem since
icon_razz.gif
. So after loosing those 5 plants, i cut 5 clones, so now im back up to my 18 plants...yay!!

Okay so to make it easy on me im going to copy and paste the posts from forum so you can see the growth of the plants.

My first post: Its thursday July 19th and here are the pictures
icon_smile.gif
They start there 4th week aprox tomorrow (22 days old). The names are in short form but this is how it goes in order:

Blue Mystic #1 Blue Mystic#1 Close up

Blue Mystic #2 Blue Mystic #4

Blue Mysitc #3 Blue Mystic #3 Close up

Bubblicious #1 Blubbicious #2 Bubblicious #3

Cheese

One Clone they all look the same. Few days after cutting

NYPD NYPD NYPD Northern Lights

Thats all for now. Any questions are welcome. Ill be updating this as the growing season goes on!! Happy Growing Everyone
icon_smile.gif

PICTURE UPDATE!! Plants at 28 days

So this is the nutes i got for this year, purchased off AdvancedNutrients.com. It was between BIG BUD and BUD CANDY, but i couldnt help but get the bud candy. Not only cause of the great name and picture on the cover but because it not only makes your bud big, it makes it tastier too
icon_smile.gif
(While big bud only makes your bud big). I'll let you all know how it makes my buds grow and taste.

Alright guys, just went out to my plants a couple hours ago to feed them there bloom nutes for the first time. Last time i went out was on day 22 so here are my findings...

Blue Mystic #1 Blue Mystic Close up Blue Mystic #2 Blue Mystic #2 Close up

Blue Mystic #3 Blue Mystic #3 Close up

Bubblicious #1 Bubblicious #1 Close up Bubblicious #2 Bubblicious #3

http://www.rollitup.org/attachments/grow-journals/2267638d1343175559-my-17-plant-grow-2012-bl-1.jpg
Clones

Northern Lights #2 Northern Lights #1

So they've all grown alot still since the last time i was out there, doing really good, very happy!! All five clones are standing and growing
icon_smile.gif
I only took pictures of the two, they all pretty well look the same. I didnt take a picture of the cheese or nypd this time but will next time. And all my auto's just grew awesome, the smallest plant in the last pictures (not the dinky one that looks like a week old) doubled in size
icon_smile.gif
. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the post, tell me what you think
weed.gif

Sounds good man welcome to the site . Cant see your pics for sum reson? Had alot of losses to deer aswel this year im gona take up eating them. Try urine in a bottle it seems to be working for me . Peace man & good luck with the grow

PICTURE UPDATE!! Plants at 38 days

Alright went out to feed the girls there second feeding of bud candy the other day and they were doing great! Really beefing up! I forgot my phone that day so i didnt get any pictures. But today i went out there for a water and took pictures. Wow the progress in just 2 days! There doing very well! Only 3.5 more weeks till harvest of the auto's, getting very excited!!! The clones are doing really really good, there all growing and have thick little stocks. Hope you all enjoy

Blue Mystic #1 #1 Close up Blue Mystic #2 #2 Close up

Blue Mystic #3

Nothern Lights #1 Clones NYPD

NYPD

Northern Lights #2 Bubblicious #2 Bubblicious #1 #1 Close up

Bubblicious #3

Cheese

So all the plants are doing great, beefing up nicely. I didnt take a picture of the new kush plant this time, i forgot but next post i should have a picture of it. Growing like weeds
icon_smile.gif
Hope you all enjoy
weed.gif

PICTURE UPDATE!! Plants at 43 days

Alright plants are doing amazing as always and ive got some more pictures to share with you all. Now that the auto's are close to being done, i am going to separate them into different categories instead of posting all the pictures in there usual order. 4 auto's will be done in 2 weeks and the other 5 will be done in 3 weeks so thats how ill post them. Then of course theres the kush, cheese and NYPD plant that will be done in october and the 5 clones that idk how there going to turn out. Right now im just hoping they get a foot and bud because there off the auto plants. It was hard to leave them yesterday cause there soo beautiful and very stinky!! Can smell them from a while away hahaha.

So these are the plants that will be done in 2 weeks... 3 out of 4 of blue mystic and 1 out of 3 of the bubblicious.

Blue Mystic #1

Blue Mystic #2

Blue Mystic #3

Bubblicious #1

And these guys will be done in 3 weeks. 1 Blue Mystic, My 2 northern Lights and the last 2 bubblicious

Tiny ass Blue Mystic

Northern Lights #1

Nothern Lights #2

Bubblicious #2

Bubblicious #3

Okay so then i have the clones and my regular plants. No new pictures of NYPD, i forgot, so distracted by the almost done plants lol but its gotten a little bigger. Also keep forgetting to take a picture of the new kush plant, its nothing spectacular, you can tell it went out a little late. Pictures next time i promise lol. So here's the clones and Cheese

Clones (Just one, they all look pretty well the same)

Hope you all like the pictures and how my grow is going, very happy with nirvana's seeds this year. Let me know what you all think and happy growing
weed.gif

Sounds good man welcome to the site . Cant see your pics for sum reson? Had alot of losses to deer aswel this year im gona take up eating them. Try urine in a bottle it seems to be working for me . Peace man & good luck with the grow

Thanks man. Ive got all my posts up now so take a look. There getting real close to being done. And yeah i was thinking about urine in a bottle for next year, The products i used this year worked grear as well.

Really cause i can see everything...weird. Let me know if anyone can see yet!!

Back