Indoor MSNL Big Bud Auto Soil Grow

BrewersBuds

The Green Bastard!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Peanut Butter Breathe, Blueberry, Berry White, Sour Crack, Crunch Berries
Amare SolarPRO SP 400 – 400w from the wall.

2x4x7 Grow Tent

Can-Fan 6" Max-Pro with a Can-Lite Carbon Filter 6"x24". I have the filter and fan outside the tent due to the weight of both and the light seems like its too much for the tent to support. I’m most likely just being paranoid but the light is more important to me than having the filter inside. Fan may work a bit more but I have a VFD on it so I can tax it down to compensate. Never had problems with air or smell leaks so far and always have a negative pressure environment in the tent. Also have ONA as secondary so I feel covered.

This time around I am using 5-gallon smart pots to see how much I can get from these big bud autos. I plan to top them if they are growing well. If they are lagging or not looking the greatest I will just LST them. I could also top one and LST one and not do shit to the other, Options…

I’m going with Fox Farm OF for the bottom half of the pot and Fox Farm HF for the top. I will be using 2 Biotabs 5cm into the soil on each side of the plant about 2-3 weeks into the grow as far as my nutes go. Keeping it Simple!!!!

Just straight watering as she goes.

Growing 3 Big Bud Autos from MSNL. All three freebies germinated within 36 hours using the paper towel and DVD case wrapped in a blanket and placed on top of the PS4.

Seeds in the soil on the 6th here we go. Lights are on 24/0 until 2nd or 3rd week then 20/4 or 18/6 can't make up my mind. Light is currently at 30” above the pots with just the 5w on for now. View attachment 1011870

Last edited:
Two Girls popped up outta the soil today. Hopefully, they grow super big. I'll get some pics when the third decides to join the party. I'm already planning my next grow! I'm waiting to get me some Mephisto girls going. I hear they usually have a 4/20 sale so that should be right around the time these girls are chopped. I still have a few GDP autos and Some Bluetooth Autos from MSNL that I want to try and grow them outside this season. So far MSNL has done solid for me. Decenttttt as bubbles would say!

Subbed along for the journey mate. Let's see how good these Biotabs are!

Qb

After having to save the final seedling from its shell I now have 3 green younglings that are ready to rip.
The lights are still at 30" from the plants and only 5w LED are currently turned on. I will wait until they are about 5-6" tall for the cobs.

Last edited:
Back