OLD REVIEWS Most Potent non-medical auto strain?

P J

Reaction score
I have already chosen green crack and six shooter, any idea on third most potent non-medical auto strain?
Thank you all for your help and concern.

I mean, they're all medicinal if you think about it. I think you mean sativa dominant though? Hmm.. Personally, I would say Pineapple Express..
But Fast Buds just released Tangie'matic which is also sativa dominant and it's a popular strain.

I have already chosen green crack and six shooter, any idea on third most potent non-medical auto strain?
Thank you all for your help and concern.

I mean, they're all medicinal if you think about it. I think you mean sativa dominant though? Hmm.. Personally, I would say Pineapple Express..
But Fast Buds just released Tangie'matic which is also sativa dominant and it's a popular strain.

Couldn't have said it any better Nyk0 - any strong pot has some place as a medicinal herb. Uphighs are good for antidepressants and heavy stones are good for those with pain. The best strains in the world, despite what their names may imply, are still medical weed.

@Dinafem-Mark or this, that I just had tested out. But I only did a single seed so not sure if it's just a strong pheno.
Screenshot_2016-10-25-16-58-57.png

Back