Mites- I got em, tell me if they will die PICS!!

Reaction score
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0741.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
or how to control them. Blow the pic up if ya need to see better. How long does it take to kill these fucks??
How did these bugs get into my tent? Could it be from other house plants? Could it have been from anything else in the house? I've tried very hard to be very clean and tidy inside the tent and around the outside of the tent.

Thanks all I'm just frustrated cuz I haven't had bug issues before any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm about to hit the hay, so here it is:
Spider mites are bad critters that roll through their generations very quickly, and they are very good at developing resistance to various chemicals.
I'd start by wiping them off your leaves with either a soft cloth or piece of paper towel soaked in either a mild soap and water solution (I like liquid Ivory) or an insecticidal soap. Both sides of the leaves, for everything you treat with.
After that, my first treatment (if you're not in flower) would be a liberal spraying with Neem oil. You don't want Neem on your buds, it's not very tasty.
Come back a few days later and treat again with a Spinosad product.
It's important to keep changing up what your using to keep these a-holes from building up too much resistance. It's also important to treat more than just the plants. Soil, pots, walls. Hit everything and everything. The idea is eradication, but in reality it's tough to get them all, so victory here means population control.
Here's a good read with some great pointers:
http://www.growweedeasy.com/spider-mites
Don't get discouraged, Brother:pass: We'll help you drop the big one on these bastards:thumbsup:
atombomb.jpg

Well I think I killed my plant after spraying it with a heavy dose of mite killer she is looking terrible. The mites haven't died. I pulled everything out of tent and throughly cleaned the entire tent. Also took plant out and wiped all surfaces including stems with a mild soap and water with a little DE diatamatious earth. Plant is wilting and over all looks very sick. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back