Indoor Miracle Grow only.

Reaction score
Hey all. This is my second grow. These 2 plants are exactly 62 days from seed using only Miracle Grow and 6.4ph tap water open buckets that have sat for about 3 days to evap most chlorine. Still a learning process but the results are pretty good. Always healthy. Going to give them a few more days. Both plants are supposed to be LSD cookies but they really do not appear to be the same. Smells like cotton candy. I find patience to be my best friend. The bud on the other plant are hugely dense and growing fatter by the day. 3 gallon fabric pots, 300w of led 18/6. I always water each plant 1 gallon of ph'd water. These plants are short but grow fast. Unable to load more photos as the server is unable
20230101_195726 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20230101_195611.jpg
    20230101_195611.jpg
    975.8 KB · Views: 19
Beautiful girls!
And gutsy admitting to using miracle grow!:crying:
The fact is that even the expensive "organic" fertilizers contain salts, although for more sensitive plants premium blends offer a better list of minor ingredients.
Be sure to always water to run off to help leach salt buildup, and nothing but water a week or two before harvest.
You should be proud!:clapper:Great grow!

Beautiful girls!
And gutsy admitting to using miracle grow!:crying:
The fact is that even the expensive "organic" fertilizers contain salts, although for more sensitive plants premium blends offer a better list of minor ingredients.
Be sure to always water to run off to help leach salt buildup, and nothing but water a week or two before harvest.
You should be proud!:clapper:Great grow!
I questioned miracle grow when I first got on here but a lot of people actually use their ferts

Back