Live Stoners Miphesto mango smile or hubba bubba haze?

Reaction score
Was fortune enough to get in one of of the runs of seeds from mephisto genetics. Im not really a sativa fan but my next round is going to be either hbh or ms. From what ive seen both have the potential to get big. Im running in a 5x5 tent with to up to 1100 watts of led at my disposal. Do you think 4 plants would be overly crowded? Anyone try both? Im looking for the least racy/anxiety strain. May try 2 of each?

Only grown HBSS, parent to HBH a few years back and that was fantastic! How are you growing them? Pot size? Medium? Sythetic nutes or organic? Should be fun either way!

Im currently running a mix of mephisto freebees in a 5x5 tent running about 700 watts from the wall. Im using promix hp (for the first time) but may switch next grow as im having issues controlling ph. Growing in 5 gal fabric pots and using taNgs feed schedule with advanced nutrients. (Again first time. Always ran pro blend before this and may switch back)

I have my another 5x5 tent, ac infinity t6, and carbon filter just sitting in the boxes brand new. I may try to run 2 tents next round and do 4 of each.

Last edited:
Back