Auto Seeds MikeyB goes CBD

MikeyB420

Naughty Step Holder
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zen
Hi All and welcome to my grow journal of AUTOSEEDS SWEET CBD.

In the first instance, I must thank AFN and it's members for the insight's provided on this forum as to the medical benefits of the herb and with regard to it's obvious advantages over conventional medications as (still) prescribed by GP's in this country! My particular interest in this subject has been a result of my daughters continued mental health condition which has been problematic to say the least in the early years of her development and has in the last 2 years resulted in her being admitted into secure unit's 4 times! Each time she has been released with medications which will supposedly alleviate her symptoms but, to no avail. Her mood swings seem (to myself) to be getting worse each time they have prescribed a different type of pharmaceutical drugs which GP's only have access to, or are advised to prescribe due to current medical doctrine!

This is a subject which has been close to my heart over the years, even though my personal thoughts about the obvious benefits have been pilloried by family members, with the advent of the higher ratio CBD varieties of the herb in the last year or so, it was something I wanted to try out. As a result, I am at the present time growing a 1:1 THC/CBD variety (see other thread?).

So secondly and many thanks to Seb at @Autoseeds.com for providing this opportunity of growing a much purer CBD variety with minimal THC. Hopefully the results will be good?

:crying:

I might enjoy it myself??

Grow will be under my present regime:

2 Telos 0008's and Bio-Bizz nutes

:bighug:

:peace:

MikeyB420

How's it growin (get it growin like the plant and going like how are you... stoner moment :p)
Interested to see pics

Thank's @MissUniverse
I have to say that, considering the beans have now been soaking for 6 days and I've changed the mixture twice!? I'm very surprised these haven't started sprouting yet!

ScreenHunter_1886 Sep. 27 15.04.jpg

I've used this method before with good results; Tupperware container on top of a Media box (pH'd water 6.9 and a little bit of Root-Juice) usually cracks the shell's after 2-3 days...............................NOTHING so far.

So, I have tough beans to crack.....................................

MikeyB

Thank's @MissUniverse
I have to say that, considering the beans have now been soaking for 6 days and I've changed the mixture twice!? I'm very surprised these haven't started sprouting yet!

View attachment 955177

I've used this method before with good results; Tupperware container on top of a Media box (pH'd water 6.9 and a little bit of Root-Juice) usually cracks the shell's after 2-3 days...............................NOTHING so far.

So, I have tough beans to crack.....................................

MikeyB
Maybe try scarification? I di think its interested to see this method works so drastically different than mine with the rapid rooters... this is the kinda test we need to go through so we can figure out which methods work best. A cbd strain is probably going to grow differently than a "standard" autoflower. Did the seeds get in a hot environment or wet at all ina mailbox or on a door step

How are the seeds mate hope all is well be careful germing seeds like that I have tried it before and ended up boiling my seeds

Back