Micro.OG

Micro.grower since 2009
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
Kosher kush
My state just legalized 6 plants per adult in the house hold, so I popped a dinafem blue cheese seed I purchased about 7 years ago into some soil. Based on temps of where I’m at being okay and it being an auto flower, I’m gonna try and see what I get out of a winter grow. I’m not hoping for much, but I’m literally just ecstatic that I can grow and not have to worry about LEO anymore.

I haven’t grown in about 10 years, and last time I was on here, I went by micro.grower. There’s been so many new strains come out and so many micro growers have kinda came out and started doing there thing. I think it’s really amazing and it makes my heart happy. Lol. This time I’m gonna try outdoor, since I actually have the opportunity to now.

I would post pics, but literally not much is going on. Once I get a sprout, I’ll update with a photo.

Can’t wait to bs with some of y’all and make new buddies throughout this journal. Cheers and y’all have a good night guys and gals.

Here is a video of my old pc setup...

Last edited:
Yeah buddy! Congrats on legalization, should be like this everywhere. Good luck on the Blue Cheese! Its one of my favourite strains for its funky taste, I’ve got one in the cabinet right now that should be getting axed in a few weeks. :welcome: :goodluck::pass:

Reactions: Micro.OG

Micro.OG

For being the first to comment my thread
I’m pretty stoked to try it. I’m sitting on a 4 pack of blue Himalayan diesel seeds from short stuff (?) I may ended up running for some seed stock here soon. Just really glad to be able to get back in it and not have to worry about fed time. It’s a really cool feeling.

Blue Himalayan Diesel sounds pretty deadly, I’ve gotta check that one out, see what she’s about.

Why sort of setup you working with for the plants?

This is pretty much all I got as far as pictures go. Not much, but it’s a start

Attachments

• DCC8DCA2-4CCD-48AC-AA06-2078F4E68FD9.jpeg
    DCC8DCA2-4CCD-48AC-AA06-2078F4E68FD9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
I pulled up the seed out of the soil. still hadn't started to germinate, so I put it in a moist paper towel a few days ago. aside from that, there has been no change really. as soon as I see a taproot, ill update the thread

Back