Outdoor Mi5 shortstuff - Original ssc seed bank - The first time grow

Reaction score
Hi every,
Yesterday, I had successfully germinated seeds : Mi5 shortstuf , ak49 vision, Viet Nam Black,Thaistick, Mekong sativa and 3 clones master kush. I bought seeds in [EDITED - SECURITY WARNING] this is my farvour page for order seeds. They germ in my wardrobe :D. Hope some happy for me.

Some pic revew.... Update coming soon.
:grin:

IMG_2671.jpg
IMG_2661.jpg
IMG_2662.jpg
IMG_2660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome tuangga!

They look great wishing you all the best and much karma with your grow.

Can't believe the growth with what looks like not much soil dude, are you transplanting outside soon?

yeah, thanks you for reply.
i germ with coir and perlite. weekend i will transplant to soid outdoor.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I finally was getting ahold of Nick, but he told e he has never heard of any greenHornet stuff. well, atleast another X .

Im currently asking around on a spanish Forum where some single Person actually recieved the Vietnam Tourist.
but he outcrosed it to Deepchunk..

On the first Page someone inserted the Growreport of it, from Afred-cannaria from Icmag Forum.
Anyway, i try my luck on the Spanish forum, as Alfred spread the Viet-Deepchunk among Spanish Community.

But on Icmag i read exactly, that this Grower outcrossed to Deepchunk, BUT A YEAR Later wrote again and told that he has 20 Seeds of the "Vietnam Tourist" left, and he planns to reproduce it. That was in 2014. Also i could read that he is a strong lover of Landrace such as Ethopia and Vietnamese.

The reason why he outcrossed, someone told me is cause he just needed them to finish. So, he seems to be Landracelover. But after he told he will reproduce them , he never again was online.

If you want you can join my apeal on the spanish coumunity , and tell them yourselve about it.

Actually it coud turn out fruitfull!

Back