Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Perpetual Harvest 4x4

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The Bizz(aka Dogwalker #4) by Siren, best flower I've smoked in a year
I set up a staggered start perpetual harvest 4x4 tent with all Mephisto Genetics. My first grow is succeeding beyond my expectations so far. Much thanks to Mephisto Genetics for the seeds and to Autoflower.net for all the info gleaned from this forum.
All organic supersoil in either 7 gal airpots with custom DIY soil aeration/multiple root zone system or simple 7 gal fabric pots. Worm casting/organic fertilizer/kelp/insect frass/mycos/beneficial innoculated biochar teas with added humic acid, vitamin C, and yucca saponins. Neem oil soil drench at day 20 or so on each pot and BTI(mosquito dunks) added to water/tea every two weeks as preventative measures. Aggressive(possibly too aggressive) low stress training. Lighting is 800 real watts of overhead custom Bridgelux EB Series Gen 2 1120mm strips(25) driven by a Mean Well HLG320 and a Mean Well HLG480 running 24/7 plus T5 UVB and 3000k tubes running 6-8 hours per day for side fill lighting. Canopy light coverage and penetration seems incredible to me, but I have no par meter or experience to compare it yet. No CO2 yet, but will be added in next 30-60 days. I'm running eight 7 gal pots in a 3x3 grid with the front center spot left open for access and for seed trays/germination/cloning for sex reversal etc. New plants start in middle row and moved to side rows as they grow to take advantage of side lighting and the space offered by having only small plants in middle of tent. My first try with this system, but it seems to be working out so far. Once I have a variety of cured flower stashed, I may move to a one or two cultivar all at once grow rather than staggered perpetual, but for now I want to learn about a variety of strains as I get started. Here are my current girls.

nice set up mate welcome to AFN :cheers:

what strains you got cookin'? :pass:

nice set up mate welcome to AFN :cheers:

what strains you got cookin'? :pass:
Ripley's OG and Sour Livers at Day 49, White Chem and Forgotten Cookies Day 33 and 34, some younger Ripley's & Sour Livers at Day 14, and a Gold Glue and Forgotten Cookies at Day 7 from seed. All look great. The Sour Livers are short, squat, compact with all buds and few leaves. I will plant this cultivar two to a 7 gal pot in the future. In my 4x4 extended height tent I could actually grow this cultivar in triple decker fashion with my ultra slim LEDs. I'm happy learning with one healthy layer.
The White Chem is the beast of this bunch with a beautiful open plant structure and growing tips that are bursting with side shoots just after showing sex.

very nice selection mate, i just finished up a Ripley's myself and am very impressed with the smoke.

heard excellent things about White Chem but have yet to pick up any...will keep an eye on yours :thumbsup:

good luck

very nice selection mate, i just finished up a Ripley's myself and am very impressed with the smoke.

heard excellent things about White Chem but have yet to pick up any...will keep an eye on yours :thumbsup:

good luck

Thanks, check out the same White Chem but yesterday. It's twice as large, twice as frosty and developing bud mass twice as quickly as the four other strains I've started so far. It was a freebie 2 pack from Mephisto. I'm starting the second seed in next day or two and it's the first strain in my next Mephisto order. In the second pic White Chem is in the rear, Ripley's middle and Sour Livers small and compact up front.

good luck
A few more White Chem pics.

good luck
Here are a few more pics of rapidly frosting up and growing White Chem colas.

looking very nice mate, I got some White Chem beans :cheers:

Nice set up and lovely ladies ... well done, bro! :cheers:

I run my plants like you do .... staggered start/perpetual harvest. Will follow your ride!

Cheers

Nice set up and lovely ladies ... well done, bro! :cheers:

I run my plants like you do .... staggered start/perpetual harvest. Will follow your ride!

Cheers
I'm glad I did it to start in order to see how different strains respond to my setup. Going forward I'll probably try to start different strains in groups of three in order ti keep lighting distance and water/feed schedules a bit simpler. It's not that hard to treat them individually, but so far I haven't seen a single Mephisto strain that I wouldn't want to have 3 plants worth.

Back