Mephisto Genetics Mephisto order guide and office info!

mephisto

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Mephisto order guide and office info!

Hey guys, just thought I'd give a little step by step for those unfamiliar with ordering from us..

It's not *the most* straightforward system at the moment, but it's the best we can do until we have card processing set up on the site.
And once you've been through it once it's a doddle.

Step one:

visit mephistogenetics.com

Step two:

add products to your cart and when happy, proceed to complete the check out process with your shipping details etc

*don't forget to take advantage of 10% off your order using the coupon code: afnmemberdiscount10

Step three:

with the above correct, the only payment method that will show up is: 'custom payment'

Step 4:

click continue. You MUST click continue and proceed until it takes you to a new screen that will confirm your order. And show an order number.
You'll get a copy of your order also emailed to you which contains that order number unique to you.
This email is instantaneous, so check your junk folder if nothing shows in your inbox.

If you haven't received this copy of your order, then neither have we.

Step 5:

wait I'll contact you as soon as possible by email and provide information about the payment options available and how to complete payment. During the week this will be well within 24 hours, if the order is placed from Friday night through Sunday, it will be Monday I get in touch.

Step 6:

once paid, depending on your location I'll hand your order and any extra details over to one of the team and they'll pack/ship your order. If you have tracking they'll provide this when they send you a personal 'order shipped' email.

Step 7: enjoy your beans!

A few extra things to mention;

Order processing and packing ordinarily takes 1-2 working days.

During promotions or extremely busy times order processing can take up to a week, so please bare this in mind.

Shipping times vary, in the US it's 3-5 working days, for the rest of the world it's a bit of a lottery (Spanish mail) it can be lightning fast but on average allow 2 weeks.
Very worst case scenario and very rare would be up to 25 working days.

Freebies: every order comes with freebies. When you get your order check inside your seed packs and you'll find the freebies in a separate labeled vial.

Stickers.. If we have them, you'll get one, but these aren't always guaranteed.

I'm now having a permanent hiatus each weekend - Friday evening through to Monday morning. It's not that I don't care.. It's just been a long long time of permanently being on the clock.., and I fear I'll go loopy if not. It's been hard to ignore my phone but I'd rather be on top form for 70% of the week than at half speed for 100% of it.

Time zones.. Us guys here, we're up to 9 hours ahead of some of you folks across the pond on the west coast. Just food for thought.

So loosely our office hours are:
Monday - Thursday 11.00 - 03.00 Central European time (02.00 - 18.00) pacific time zone

Friday - 11.00 - 19.00 Central European time
(02.00 - 10.00) pacific time zone

Saturday and Sunday - closed a.k.a fiesta y siesta

Cheers dudes, hope all that makes sense!
Rest assured that in any case we're always trying our best.
Any questions hit me up, or reply in here.

Mephisto order guide and office info!

Hey guys, just thought I'd give a little step by step for those unfamiliar with ordering from us..

It's not *the most* straightforward system at the moment, but it's the best we can do until we have card processing set up on the site.
And once you've been through it once it's a doddle.

Step one:

visit mephistogenetics.com

Step two:

add products to your cart and when happy, proceed to complete the check out process with your shipping details etc

*don't forget to take advantage of 10% off your order using the coupon code: afnmemberdiscount10

Step three:

with the above correct, the only payment method that will show up is: 'custom payment'

Step 4:

click continue. You MUST click continue and proceed until it takes you to a new screen that will confirm your order. And show an order number.
You'll get a copy of your order also emailed to you which contains that order number unique to you.
This email is instantaneous, so check your junk folder if nothing shows in your inbox.

If you haven't received this copy of your order, then neither have we.

Step 5:

wait I'll contact you as soon as possible by email and provide information about the payment options available and how to complete payment. During the week this will be well within 24 hours, if the order is placed from Friday night through Sunday, it will be Monday I get in touch.

Step 6:

once paid, depending on your location I'll hand your order and any extra details over to one of the team and they'll pack/ship your order. If you have tracking they'll provide this when they send you a personal 'order shipped' email.

Step 7: enjoy your beans!

A few extra things to mention;

Order processing and packing ordinarily takes 1-2 working days.

During promotions or extremely busy times order processing can take up to a week, so please bare this in mind.

Shipping times vary, in the US it's 3-5 working days, for the rest of the world it's a bit of a lottery (Spanish mail) it can be lightning fast but on average allow 2 weeks.
Very worst case scenario and very rare would be up to 25 working days.

Freebies: every order comes with freebies. When you get your order check inside your seed packs and you'll find the freebies in a separate labeled vial.

Stickers.. If we have them, you'll get one, but these aren't always guaranteed.

I'm now having a permanent hiatus each weekend - Friday evening through to Monday morning. It's not that I don't care.. It's just been a long long time of permanently being on the clock.., and I fear I'll go loopy if not. It's been hard to ignore my phone but I'd rather be on top form for 70% of the week than at half speed for 100% of it.

Time zones.. Us guys here, we're up to 9 hours ahead of some of you folks across the pond on the west coast. Just food for thought.

So loosely our office hours are:
Monday - Thursday 11.00 - 03.00 Central European time (02.00 - 18.00) pacific time zone

Friday - 11.00 - 19.00 Central European time
(02.00 - 10.00) pacific time zone

Saturday and Sunday - closed a.k.a fiesta y siesta

Cheers dudes, hope all that makes sense!
Rest assured that in any case we're always trying our best.
Any questions hit me up, or reply in here.
:worship:You guys are the best!

High I ordered today but never confirmation email but got order number of website it says pending. How do I go about paying for my order.

Back