Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Mystery Seed

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N) Yes

Soil/hydro:

2 gal. Organic Potting soil mix (organic compost soil, coco, vermiculite and some peat)

Nutes:

Remo Nutrients- Micro, Grow, Bloom, VeloKelp, Magnifical, Nature's Candy and Astroflower

Light (kind and schedule):

600 watt King Led/ 24 hrs on

From seed to harvest date: __days

I do not really count days, but go by amber trichs. Harvested around 25-30% amber.

Dry Yield: _g

Around 15.4 grams (I did take some of the lower popcorn buds and did a press before measuring)
Pressed around 2.8 grams (total), yield 0.287 grams of rosin
High/Effect Duration:

Fresh dried rosin- strong strain, uplifting, creative feeling, body effect really relaxing, focusing not a problem, appetite stim

Smoking Sample-
Afghan Kush and fresh dried rosin Joint
Fresh dried rosin in Vape pen

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

Overall- *****

BAG APPEAL:

--***** Currently in cure jar. But really good looking. Bright green and hazy white flowers.

THE GROWTH:

--*****Grow was pretty easy. Not a lot of problems with the Mystery strain. Veg stage was short, but grew vigorous. I topped her at the 4th node, did a couple of super cropping. Flowering stage was super quick. As soon as she entered flower, trichs and hairs took over growth. Some stretching, but not a giant plant.

Would recommend, but dont know the strain, lol. I would recommend the Mystery Pack though. Good way to get into Mephisto strains.

THE SMELL:

--****Straight flower smell, hint of chem and fuel smell (will update after cure)

THE SMOKE:

(from the dabs in vape pen)
*****Taste of chem on the intake, flowers and diesel in the back of throat, then chem weedy exhale

THE HIGH
:

--*****Fresh dried rosin- strong strain, uplifting, creative feeling, body effect really relaxing, focusing not a problem, appetite stim

Had a great time with the high. Got s*$t done around the house. Strain is a really great daytime smoke. Long duration high.

Smoking Sample-
Afghan Kush and fresh dried rosin Joint
Fresh dried rosin in Vape pen

Last edited:
2420BCC6-867B-46D1-88A9-AD8ADD4FDB62.jpeg
338A2625-D933-4249-AF40-C6DA50BFCF4F.jpeg

A guess from just the grow (first Mephisto strain I have tried), Cosmic Queen. Resembles other AFNer’s grow also. Smaller stature because of smart pot restriction from 3 gal planter to 2 gal planter.
I should be able to try it again cause about to start a grow of Cosmic Queen. Then will be able to compare for sure.

Back