Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - May 2nd

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
-The USA store opens - Monday, May 2nd @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

This week we have the long awaited restock of Livers BX1!!!

Have you been looking for a strain with a little more funk? That skunk nasty, borderline offensive smelling type of weed? Then the Livers Bx is the strain for you!

Livers Bx1 is the culmination of more than 10 years of work and over 12 generations of breeding. Our aim was to make the Livers autoflower more like the original Livers photoperiod by crossing it a second time with the photoperiod and breeding it out until F4, locking in the genetics to create the purest strain in our catalogue to date, ensuring the best consistency, highest potency and greater flavour.

Strain List

• Livers Bx1
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Double Grape
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Samquanch OG
  • May Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquanch) x Samsquanch
    • (Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile
    • (Fugue State x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper
    • HubbaBubbaHaze x Livers Bx1
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samsquanch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, May 2nd @ 12 PM EST

This week we have a trio of Stompers to choose from!!

Forum Stomper is our take on the classic Girl Scout Cookies. We acquired both cuts and seeds to work through back in 2015 and settled on the Forum cut as the one to utilise. We made a couple of crosses to her using different auto parents, and we found the sour stomper cross to be the most complimentary. The resulting strain is a real grease monkey, perhaps, dare we say it, the stickiest frostiest Mephisto variety to date?!

Sour Stomper also comes from some legendary parents. Made from GrapeStomper OG and our Sour Crack. Grape Terps and frost coverage is what this one is all about!!

Grappa is like the grandchild to all the Stompers that came before it. We took our Forum Stomper and mashed it with everyone's favorite - Double Grape. Its like a Grape Crinkle and Cookie Sandwich. Irresistible!!

Strain List

• Forum Stomper
  • Sour Stomper
  • #49 - Grappa
  • #50 - Strawbba The Hutt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, May 2nd @ 12 PM GMT

This week we have a restock of the fan favorite Grape Walker Kush!!

Summed up beautifully by our co-founder Tim: "What's not to like? It's grapey, it's kushy. Fair enough, it doesn't walk anywhere. But you can't ask for more, really." Grape Walker Kush graduated from our Illuminautos 2017 line-up to become a Limited Edition in 2018. Now, selectively bred, she is back with a permanent home in the Reserva line. She combines two of our favourite strains from past and present, Grape Crinkle and Skywalker. The final product is simply outstanding, in flavour, effect, it's grapey, it's kushy it's exactly what you want. If anyone’s looking for an ultra-frosty, ultra-potent variety, doused in flavour, beautiful to grow and toke then look no further.

Strain List

• Grape Walker Kush
  • #49 - Grappa
  • Chemdogging
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Mango Smile

Last edited:
@BCBudlady --- :greencheck: heads up girlfriend! Livers is back on the menu again :chef: :haha:

Cheers Stan, we have been waiting for this forever! I found a long cure on this one is critical, her transformation between fresh dry and 4+ months cure was about as extreme an example as I've ever had. She was kinda meh early on, but more and more potency and aroma complexity/loudness as she cured... After those months went by, she turned into a skull cracker!

@BCBudlady --- :greencheck: heads up girlfriend! Livers is back on the menu again :chef: :haha:

Cheers Stan, we have been waiting for this forever! I found a long cure on this one is critical, her transformation between fresh dry and 4+ months cure was about as extreme an example as I've ever had. She was kinda meh early on, but more and more potency and aroma complexity/loudness as she cured... After those months went by, she turned into a skull cracker!
Please save me a pack or two Stan….been on the edge of my seat for 3years!! Thank you..
:pighug:

Please save me a pack or two Stan….been on the edge of my seat for 3years!! Thank you..
:pighug:

Fresh restock so lots of stock available on this one. Don't think its really popular one, some people aren't into burnt tire and skunk.

Peep the Hubbabubbahaze x Livers freebie though, that sounds like a wonderful medley.

Fresh restock so lots of stock available on this one. Don't think its really popular one, some people aren't into burnt tire and skunk.

Peep the Hubbabubbahaze x Livers freebie though, that sounds like a wonderful medley.
Is this the typical aroma profile Stan? Mine was nothing like this, she turned into an unusual floral-spicy blend... Neither was BC's, but that was with the first runs made. New parents, new expressions... Did Mitch redo a bx recently since then? That certainly will shift things significantly!

Is this the typical aroma profile Stan? Mine was nothing like this, she turned into an unusual floral-spicy blend... Neither was BC's, but that was with the first runs made. New parents, new expressions... Did Mitch redo a bx recently since them? That certainly will shift things significantly!

I have only grown two from the initial release and they were skunky for me. Will be good to get a second look at it, still not a lot of grow journals on this one.

I have only grown two from the initial release and they were skunky for me. Will be good to get a second look at it, still not a lot of grow journals on this one.
Rarely do a grow-show anymore, but Livers Bx will get the full treatment. Love some skunky funk!!

Back