Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - February 21st

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Mephisto Enthusiasts,

Spring is right around the corner. Now is the time to start planning your outdoor grow. What are you planning on running outside this year??

Some great selections from the US store this week. A second chance at Skystomper for those who missed it. A great outdoor strain in Northen Cheese Haze. And of course Strawberry Nuggets. I mean did you see that Nugget Bridge nuggets picture???

S.O.D.K restock has finally made it to the UK this week. And if one orange strain wasn't enough, we had to double up with two citrus strains. Do you like fast finishing autos?? Then why haven't you tried Sour Crack? In the right size container she could easily be harvested sub 60 days. The sprite flavor is strong with this one.

The King of the North has brought a trio of stompers to the party. Grape, cookies, and Strawberry. Sounds like a stomping good time ehhh?

-The USA store opens - Monday, February 21st @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• Skystomper 2.0
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Mango Smile
  • Creme De La Chem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, February 21st @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• S.O.D.K
  • Sour Crack
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Forum Stomper
  • Creme De La Chem
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs, and plant tags!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, February 21st @ 12 PM EST

Strain List

• #47 - Strawberry Stomper
  • Sour Stomper
  • Forum Stomper
  • Cosmic Queen

Alright Mephisto! Now you got my attention!! I will be there for some Walter White this upcoming Monday!!!

Reactions: JP1
Back