New Grower Mephisto - Grapey Walter

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
None, been so dry in my circle :(
I've had nearly a 10 year break and only a few photo grows under my belt back then so it's fair to say I'm a total novice. I still have gear to pick up since my budget is very limited (they joy of living on a fixed income) but feel I have a good start and heading the right direction. Only used the burple led cause I already had it and figured it was good enough for early growth. Should have my first 240w quantum board kit (Kingbrite 3000K Samsung lm301b 660nm Quantum Board V2) in the next week and will get another one next month. Please feel free to offer any advice and enjoy the show.

Starting setup:

4 x 4 x 8 Tent
6" In-line Booster Fan (Exhaust)
"500w" China Burple LED
2 x 3.9 Gallon Autopots w/ Air Domes
Cyco Coco Coir / Expanded Clay

Generally plan on following Hans' feeding schedule using RO/DI water and the following nutes:
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Overdrive, Rhino Skin
Growtek Cal-Max
Rhizoflora Terpinator

Currently at Day 21. Lights have been ~ 18" - 20" away, average temp has been 74 F and humidity 45%. Feed mix up to this point has been hand watered and done as needed allowing a bit of drying:

Day 1 (5/11): 8 ml/gallon Voodoo Juice, 1 ml/g Sensi Grow, 4 ml/g Cal-Max
Day 8 (5/19): 8 ml/gallon Voodoo Juice, 4 ml/g Sensi Grow, 4 ml/g Cal-Max
Day 14 (5/25): 4 ml/g Sensi Grow, 4 ml/g Cal-Max

Air Domes have been running since day 5 or 6 and will be turning on the Autopots today with a planned mix of 6 ml/g Sensi Grow, 5 ml/g Cal-Max, 2ml/g Rhino Skin. I'm thinking I may need to adjust that some though if that's some nute burn on the lower leaf of the smaller plant, would love other opinions.

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thinking Nute burn?

1.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, little nute burn there. Easy up!:headbang:
Looking good there!

Yup, little nute burn there. Easy up!:headbang:
Looking good there!
Appreciate the confirmation on that figured it probably was since it's a little smaller than it's sister and she's not really showing any signs.

Back