Mephisto Genetics Pigletta’s Purple Hookup!

Reaction score
So i ordered a single Pigletta’s Purple Haze seed on the night of the drop, i already have plenty of seeds but i felt like i missed out on the last drop as all the Oreoz Cookies and Moon Oreoz 5pack giveaways were sold out by the time i saw the drop. So fast forward to today and my seeds showed up. I was crossing my fingers for Old School Purple Haze but wouldve gladly excepted Te-Squealer Sunrise. I open the box and what do I behold but a 1pack of Pigletta’s Purple Haze and wait for it…. A 5pack of Old School Purple Haze!!!!! But thats not all, last time i ordered a 3pack from Mephisto Genetics i recived 5seeds in my 3pack of MehistOreoz plus my two freebie seeds! So i checked this time and to my surprise the 1pack has 2seeds in The vial and the 5pack has 6seeds in the vial! So i got 8 seeds for 24 bucks, i seriously dont think ive ever gottent that good of a deal anywhere! Thats 3bucks a piece, I Love Mehisto Genetics! I just started some MephistOreoz a few days ago so these beans will have to wait a bit, but i am stoked! Especially for the Old School Purple Haze!! Will keep yall posted! Keep it frosty Growmies!

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Yeah mephisto is great! Just a heads up for your info if you order direct all their "1" packs come with 2 seeds, "3" packs come with 5 and "7" packs come with 10 it I remember right. And their limited 5 packs should come with 6. People call it mephisto math.

So basically if you buy a 3 pack on a drop you get 5 total plus the bonus 2 standard freebies plus the limited pack. Which sounds like happened for you. Definitely makes it worth it! You won't be disappointed with Mephisto, been growing them for years.

Getting ready to drop a mephistoreoz tonight or tomorrow myself

@Dankerson , ahh I see! I am brand new to autos and Mephisto in general but i am loving them as a company and they are making it hard to wanna look anywhere else. At least cost wise for now. I recently went on a bit of a spending spree and stocked up on a variety of genetics both photo and auto. So its not like i need more beans lol. But i do like the idea of having a little variety to choose from especially if its something special. And Meph Math is my new favorite math. Thanks for the info i didn't really understand when i read it, so the clarification is appreciated!

@Dankerson , ahh I see! I am brand new to autos and Mephisto in general but i am loving them as a company and they are making it hard to wanna look anywhere else. At least cost wise for now. I recently went on a bit of a spending spree and stocked up on a variety of genetics both photo and auto. So its not like i need more beans lol. But i do like the idea of having a little variety to choose from especially if its something special. And Meph Math is my new favorite math. Thanks for the info i didn't really understand when i read it, so the clarification is appreciated!

Got it @KingRatt ...bought seed. Good Luck......:wizzy:

Anytime! Seed hoarding is real haha I have more seeds than I'll probably ever grow out completely. Happy growing!
:pass:

Back