Mephisto Genetics, Mephistoreoz

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Amazing job.Im looking to put that strain on my next to grow list.Mephisto has some excellent genetics

Just picked up a 3pack of MephistOreozand it had 5seeds in the vial in the sealed 3pack bag(happy accident?)plus i got 2free Forum Stomper x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope. Wasnt in time for the promo strains Moon Oreoz and Oreoz Cookies but i think i still made out damn well! I did happen to grab a single Piglettas Purple Haze seed on the night pf the drop and got a 5 pack of either Te-Squealer Sunrise or Old School Purple Haze! Im really crossing my fingers and toes for that OSPH! Already popped two MephistOreos beans, both popped within 24-30hrs one in a root riot plug(first to pop) and the other in a paper towel, both went straight into 3g airpots with 75% Fox Farm Happy Frog and 20% big pearlite innoculted with Great White myco. They are in a 2’x2’x4’ tent under a Spider Farmer sf1000 will keep yall posted!

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpeg
    IMG_1334.jpeg
    592 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Just picked up a 3pack of MephistOreozand it had 5seeds in the vial in the sealed 3pack bag(happy accident?)plus i got 2free Forum Stomper x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope. Wasnt in time for the promo strains Moon Oreoz and Oreoz Cookies but i think i still made out damn well! I did happen to grab a single Piglettas Purple Haze seed on the night pf the drop and got a 5 pack of either Te-Squealer Sunrise or Old School Purple Haze! Im really crossing my fingers and toes for that OSPH! Already popped two MephistOreos beans, both popped within 24-30hrs one in a root riot plug(first to pop) and the other in a paper towel, both went straight into 3g airpots with 75% Fox Farm Happy Frog and 20% big pearlite innoculted with Great White myco. They are in a 2’x2’x4’ tent under a Spider Farmer sf1000 will keep yall posted!
Good luck friend! You're in for a treat!

:d5:

Back