Indoor Mephisto and amare

Resinhound

Certified Bud Sniffer
Reaction score
So here is a tyrone special at 56days grown under amare solarsystem 440,let me know what you think of her.

My first run in coco and with these new fine lights.

Last edited:
Nice plants,good job.:thanks:

Heh I trained her to fit my space,she is just 17in from soil to the tip of her tallest cola.Had some issues with this coco at the transition to full flower and sadly alot of her major fan leaves clawed and didnt recover.But this was my first trip in coco and I learned a few things.

So here is a tyrone special at 56days grown under amare solarsystem 440,let me know what you think of her.

My first run in coco and with these new fine lights.
Well hello there family a lil Bird told me u joined the amare fam n just wanted to say hey and subbed up I have a se-450 2x ss150

77065fd0b0f5ff4772b38c0621edcff1.jpg

Hey man any ?s let us kno were fam now

Hey thanks for stopping by ya I might have some questions for ya:) I stopped in to update this thread.Nice to meet you,nice looking plants :smoking:

I harvested and everything in a jar,final yield was 155g and good quality herb.Im currently working on a sour bubbly thats doing pretty good heres some pics

Top pic is tyrone at 68 days just before harvest and the other is the little sour bubbly at 36days im really excited to see how she turns out,running her in a much smaller container and trained her to keep her small.Shes got 8 colas,2 of them I performed an experimented on and created 2 3headed buds,pretty cool.Haha im smoking some tyrone right now...ripped:)

20151228_115602_noexif.jpg
20160119_132705_noexif.jpg

Sorry about how thats turned no matter what I do it uploads like that..

Last edited:
Back