Extraction Medicated Ice Cream

Righteous Reefer

Smoke dat weed and spread ur seeds
Reaction score
Hello all who wants ice cream lol, okay the ingredients are: whole milk 4 cups , 4-8 grams of high grade herb, and chocolate syrup or vanilla,orange or any flavor extract u desire, ice , , salt , Zip Lok bag
OK optional candy thermometer
Start by DE carb weed if you like

Bring milk to slight boil in a bot and add herbs I just decarb for a few minutes since it will be in the milk slightly boiling more like bubbles ever so slightly. Lower heat after boil Let cook 1 hour minutes, you can scrape the top to remove clumping throughout. After it's been 1 hour remove heat and let cool,.

Next add a few drops of flavor to you medicated milk

Then your going to put you flavor med milk into a zip lock sandwich size bag . Once you do that fill up an freezer size bag halfway full with ice and add 1 cup of standard salt drop in the zip lock of medicated flavor milk, after its closed of course. Than you shake shake shake that bag for 2-2-3 minutes maybe less watch you flavor milk clump together forming ice cream. Enjoy all you can add p.s reclaim to chocolate syrup if u cook it on low for 15 minutes

Also you can strain out any weed or herb after it cooled , I was stoned when this was written so please excuse typos

Sounds cool @Righteous Reefer
How did it taste? Did you take pictures?
:pie:
Sorry bro no pics lol , maybe next batch Ill throw some on here. The flavor wasn't overwhelming had a Suttletter herb flavor but I just add more vanilla extract to over power it I was stoned and couldn't resist finishing it lol, had more of a body high from it all n all good recipe

Back