Mars Hydro TS3000 introduction

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Hey Growers!

So Mars Hydro is releasing a new light in Mars TS series, which is the Mars TS 3000. We have growers want this light for a long time, and now it is available for preorder for US and Canada, other countries will ship from China if you want to order now. So what are the advantages of TS 3000? Is there any different from other TS series? I will give you the clue below!

TS3000包装.jpg

- We add extra wire to the driver so that you can move the driver outside of your tent. Or if you don't like the extra wire, you can also cut them, there is a connector on the wire you can do this conveniently. You can also just leave the wire on if you don't want to do anything with it when we pack the light, the wires are tied up already!
TS3000延长线.jpg

The light also has a great price: 435.99USD, it is actually half price compare to the market the same efficient light. If you preorder now, we will ship before Sep. 20th this month for US and Canada growers. Don't forget to use the coupon code ‘AFN’ to get discount on Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com :pimp:

And we welcome those who are using 800w HPS or using some expensive lights over 800USD/pc to test our TS 3000. If you are willing to do a comparison on AFN with your light and our TS 3000, we are willing to give you some special price. But only 3 members most for AFN. If you have interested, you can email us: 420love@mars-hydro.com or PM me directly. :welcome:

Happy growing everyone!

The light also has a great price: 435.99USD, it is actually half price compare to the market the same efficient light. If you preorder now, we will ship before Sep. 20th this month for US and Canada growers. Don't forget to use the coupon code ‘AFN’ to get discount on Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com :pimp:

And we welcome those who are using 800w HPS or using some expensive lights over 800USD/pc to test our TS 3000. If you are willing to do a comparison on AFN with your light and our TS 3000, we are willing to give you some special price. But only 3 members most for AFN. If you have interested, you can email us: 420love@mars-hydro.com or PM me directly. :welcome:

Happy growing everyone!

Interested... PM inbound :d5:

Would love to see this up against my chinese quantum board. Good luck with the new lights.
TS series shows mars hydro have seriously raised their game since i bought a mars 900 a few years back

So are the mean well drivers a higher output than the ul drivers?
How would you compare a ts 1000 to a sp 150, would the sp 150 be a brighter light.or a better light overall than the ts 1000w?

Back