Mars Hydro CUP-FC6500/FC4800/FC3000

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Morning, my dear Mars Hydro led growers! Now it is an exciting moment! Mars Hydro Cup Again Here!:woohoo:

Cup Time: Sep 7-Nov 26 :smoking:

Participate Rules:
Open a thread on FORUM or upload videos on YOUTUBE, to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light. Notice that the title must contain "Mars Hydro Cup", and update weekly. :d5:

How to pick the winner:
Pick winners by total VIEWS of videos and threads. The top 10 can get the following prizes.
Please send us your thread or youtube links before 26.Nov(PST), email to info@mars-hydro.com. We will announce winners on the 27th.Nov! :headbang:

PRIZES:
Top 1 Prize: FC 6500
Top 2 Prize: FC 4800
Top 3 Prize: FC 3000
Top 4-5 Prize: 10% coupon
Top 6-10 Prize: 5% coupon
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Join Mars Hydro Cup now! Peace love and happy growing! :headbang:

Any questions, just write below

Mars Hydro CUP 2020-FC series light.jpg

@Global Moderators @Gladiators

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great contest. Great prizes. However, I dont have room to start any new plants for a journal at this time. do not think I can keep up with youtube views on here. I have 2 journals going ones about 8 months with 29 views and another is 16 months with 19 views lol. if anyone wants to tag me in there cup journal I'll follow along. I love my mars light

This is a great contest. Great prizes. However, I dont have room to start any new plants for a journal at this time. do not think I can keep up with youtube views on here. I have 2 journals going ones about 8 months with 29 views and another is 16 months with 19 views lol. if anyone wants to tag me in there cup journal I'll follow along. I love my mars light
Hey, dudes, notice that no requirement that you must start a new growing in September. If you already are running a growing now, you can open the contest thread and start to record this current grow now and keep updating weekly, title contained " Mars Hydro Cup"

You may aswel just give the prizes to whoever has the most youtube followers tbh!!
These Youtube celebrities, most of them won't come to our events. Usually, they also have their own video plan, won't update weekly! Guys, this event is for your guys, excited , man :cheers: . Also, if one grower, with the threads, also video, their views are added

I am not a youtuber and popularity doesn't come easy for me.
Good luck to all.
BTW are the 5% prizes on top of other 5% discounts or just 5%?
have fun everyone.

I am not a youtuber and popularity doesn't come easy for me.
Good luck to all.
BTW are the 5% prizes on top of other 5% discounts or just 5%?
have fun everyone.
You are popular here, John. And I thought if growers could update growing their journal, the growers would love to flip the thread.
Yes, 5% is 5% discount.

You are popular here, John. And I thought if growers could update growing their journal, the growers would love to flip the thread.
Yes, 5% is 5% discount.
Hi Tina,
regarding the contest, does it count with diaries from grow diaries.com?

Back