Reaction score
Hi Everbody!!!
Can you guys let me know if you think that the Mars 300 led grow light lamp is any good?, I'm on a bit of a budget & want to start using LED's, do you think I would do well with the Mars 300, I'm initially looking just to grow an Auto or 2 inside my 1.5m x 1.5m x 2m tent, any adivce from you guys would be very welcome indeed, let me know please everyone

They make an excellent budget led. But ignore the 300, it pulls ~135w at the wall.

so for a 1.5mx1.5m tent, 4-5 of these would do pretty well. But if you're not planning on using the entirety of the space, toss 1 light over each plant, they'll cover about a 1.5'x1.5' space pretty well, up to about a 2'x2' space each.

They make an excellent budget led. But ignore the 300, it pulls ~135w at the wall.

so for a 1.5mx1.5m tent, 4-5 of these would do pretty well. But if you're not planning on using the entirety of the space, toss 1 light over each plant, they'll cover about a 1.5'x1.5' space pretty well, up to about a 2'x2' space each.

what is the heat levels from the 5w chips like?

Should be 300+BTU/hr direct heat created per light. Directly under canopy, Maybe a couple degrees higher than ambient.

Back