Did it autoflower?:
Absolutely did

Soil/hydro:

10 gallon bucket dwc. 3 air stones

Nutes:

Mostly general hydroponics grow/micro/bloom
Great white and mammoth p as additives

Light (kind and schedule):

Was grown mostly under a platinum p150 until she out grew it. Eventually grew into a space that i used 3 lights on her because of her size.
Platinum p150
Viparspectra 600
And a 400 watt roledro amazon cob

From seed to harvest date:
Under 90 days i think. Did not keep best track. But 90%sure was in the low 80s

Dry Yield:

Come and take a guess
Here

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...blood-moon-guess-the-plant-weight-comp.63459/

High/Effect Duration:

Very very heady high. That will mellow out the body as well. An all around killer buzz

In-depth

5 star rating system

BAG APPEAL: 3.5
I give a 3.5. Only because it was a bit on the airy side and not the easiest trim.
Has fair density and grinds up great

But 5 stars on color and resin production.

THE GROWTH: 5 stars plus bonus points.
20171122_165814.jpg
20171122_165723.jpg

This gets a proper 6 stars out of 5

This pheno has Jurassic genes. Something out of a magazine. Just an absolute BEAST every bit living to its name with the growth.

Came to a whopping 5ft by 5ft wide with using only LST apx 3 ft tall.
She ate as much as i fed her and only got bigger. A gluttonous plant indeed. Drinks like a manbear and eats like an alien pig

THE SMELL: 5 stars

Orange. Fresh cut peels. With a sweet earthy undertone and a hint of a funk at the end thats surprisingly pleasant

The terps are extracted very very well in concentrates and makes for killer killer dry sifts as well!

THE SMOKE: 5 Stars
15169202283161357433315.jpg
15169205052871463933736.jpg

With a proper dry the buds did not even need a cure. Just awesome smelling and tasting as soon as it was trimmed it was ready to smoke.

After the cure. A joint of this and you find your self looking at the doob every puff licking yer lips thinking to your self how damn good that tastes. Even the resin that comes out of the mouth the end is sweet to the lips and it tastes great til you put it out

THE HIGH. 5 stars

My personal best and favorite grow of the year. Also my favorite smoke of the year.

Is a very quick setting high starting right behind the eyes
Then spreads out and brings you back down to a nice mellow buzz

A great social buzz or i need to get stuff done buzz. Good for my focus at the right doses.

At higher doses it becomes much much more spacey and not do nuffin stuff.
A very fine line in there that can be fun to cross.
Go from focused and ready to go
Smoke another joint and that all can change to staring at the period button on your phone screen because it was right next to the enter button you were going to press, but the period button. Its there. Lol.

NOTES.

Cheers everyone i hope you enjoyed the write up and reports. More to come this year.

I plan to be much more active on the live reviews by humans in 2018. Its what were about on afn.
My self in particular. Im all about show and tell like an open book. Im not sponsored by anyone but i do represent AUTOFLOWER.NET and the great folks here.

I taught him all he knows. He was a decent pupil. But this tragic effort is rather disappointing.

Must try harder Ash me old mate. I bet there is only 8 oz there. And if you think I am only saying this because I'm jealous, well ........................ Too damn right I'm jealous !!!!!

That is fricking awesome brother. :worship::slap:

Don't forget you can post the official yield now!

I know this was over a year ago but WOW man. You had some full jars after this one. Awesome job! [emoji106]

Back