Indoor Mammoth P + Anything else? Next grow.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Skystomper
Hey guys I'm thinking for grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as I do research and gather things to prepare for that I would love AFN's input, advice, experiences in this...

I'm pretty set on trying out Mammoth P and was also thinking of using a root stimulator like Canna Rhizotonic or AN Voodoo Juice or maybe just throw in some mycorizae into the medium mix as I've read that helps root development early on. Question is, is this worth it or should I just let the Mammoth P do its thing and forget the early root development stims.

Here's the catch, plan on using GBD's Mephisto Super Soil add to my medium so that has additional nutes. Havent decided on regular coco coir or roots organic original. I got word that either would work from Mephisto.

Would try this out in 2x 5 gallon airpots on either some DP seeds or Mephisto's.

Thanks!

16f17fc0f30714b00dbbba178d907044.jpg
Using only the fox Farms trio and mammoth p for the extra bang. Day 51 from seed. Autos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess forget the root stimulator and just go with the Mammoth P and I do have the FF trio and calmag if needed in bloom if the soil additive can't carry it the whole way.

Back