Indoor Magic's Monthly Giveaway Feb 2018

Magic

Canna Engineer
Reaction score
As the first release will be soon i got a good idea from @Ronin do a monthly giveaway for those who are interested. Each month will be a different prize, and different contest!!! The giveaway will start on the 1st of every month and it will end the 28th of every month so contest winner will receive their seeds the first week of every month. Some will be polls others will by my pick some will be guessing an answer to a question.

The First Giveaway will be a "Photo Contest" post 3 pics of any plant you've grown in the last year the best sequence of photos will win a 5 pack of Witch Doctor and a special freebie of a Bubba Trouble cross. That's 2 seeds per pic! Tag all your friends tell everyone @Magic is giving away 6 seeds for 3 photos!:biggrin:

Also post setup and nutrients used if any.

Have fun! and be on the look out for upcoming gear:pass:

***No photos until the 1st if u post any entries before the 1st you will not be able to enter this months contest***:grrr2:

Last edited:
..................................TIME FOR MAGIC!...........................
P1040090.JPG

Magic you are very generous. Thank you for doing this
Thank you sir i hope it gets the members excited to have a simple contest every month for a chance to win some limited gear im not a sweets dp or dinafem i dont have the means to mass produce but i do have enough to hook up 12 people every year:pass:

Thank you sir i hope it gets the members excited to have a simple contest every month for a chance to win some limited gear im not a sweets dp or dinafem i dont have the means to mass produce but i do have enough to hook up 12 people every year:pass:
Your gear is solid. I am about to drop another seed.. still deciding what one to drop.

Back