Indoor The Solstice Raffle!!!

Magic

Canna Engineer
Reaction score
Once sales begin anyone who buys a seed pack will get a raffle ticket number these numbers should be kept in a safe place for me to draw a winner on Jun 21st and Dec 21st of every year.

**There will be a 5 ticket limit so if you buy more than 5 packs you will have to pick which 5 numbers u want to enter in for yourself and the rest of your raffle numbers can be transfered to a fellow member that you'd like to give a chance to win! This will be done through me and is a fairly simple process you will just have to pm me here or contact me at my email once its setup.

***I will post a live video of me choosing the winner on instagram and then i will post the results and snapshot of the winning number if you are the lucky winner you have 72 hours to step up and claim your prize or there will be a new drawing done.

Ok enough rules...:paleo:

This is what the winner gets:biggrin:

• 1 pack of Auto or Photo Seeds (to be shipped asap)

• 1 Magic strains T-shirt

• Free Access to all the coming to market strains for the following year! They will be 5 packs if fem and 10 packs if regs!

•3 coupons for 20% off a purchase for you to keep or give to any member of afn (must be a member to redeem coupon)

:cheers::cheers:

*Remember if u do a grow journal for me you, ask about becoming a *Tester* ive had a steady test team for about 3 years and im always looking to fill more spots! Get chosen and have first hand on the magic:wizzy:

Hope you guys are excited as i am for the first release and official start of Magic Strains as an legit seed company!

Thank you afn members for all your support, thank u staff for allowing me to have my own vendor spot. this raffle is for everyone to take place in, all you have to do is grab a pack of seeds once they are available :pass:

Magic :poof:

Last edited:
Definitely awesome idea and I am certain it will take off.
Having seen some of the plants @A-Train has grown it definitely ticks all the right boxes of being magical strains to grow.

Kon'nichiwa majikku watashinotomodachi. Watashi wa kore o mite, anata no koto o kangaemashita!

Magic Raffles!

Good luck to everyone in the raffle! :D

がんばろう
Ganbarou!!

a85432b438c35cebef2e0a5faed6a323--cosplay-kawaii-cute-cosplay.jpg

Kon'nichiwa majikku watashinotomodachi. Watashi wa kore o mite, anata no koto o kangaemashita!

Magic Raffles!

Good luck to everyone in the raffle! :D

がんばろう
Ganbarou!!

a85432b438c35cebef2e0a5faed6a323--cosplay-kawaii-cute-cosplay.jpg

Thanks for stopping in blue, :pass:hope all is well on your end. Can i get the title changed to "The Solstice Raffle" please :cheers:

Back