New Grower Lunar Planting.

DOA

The Alchemical Gardener
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A Grove Bag special..
This thread is for the general discussion of the blog entry Preparation. Please add to the discussion here.

Hey mate.. im in.. cant wait to see these pots in action.. sending all the good stuff at ya :karmacloud: :vibes: :goodluck: :jointman: :d5:

Hey mate.. im in.. cant wait to see these pots in action.. sending all the good stuff at ya :karmacloud: :vibes: :goodluck: :jointman: :d5:
It's the first time I've done a blog, Im not sure if I've even done it right. I had to construct the Blog itself then make an entry. The fact you've commented means you must be able to see it. :smoking:

Last edited:
Never done a blog myself m8.. just found u by chance.. not sure the tag worked from in the blog.. id post tags in this discussion bit.. tag a handful of peeps from the UK growers forum.. im sure i ain't the only 1 wants to see these pots in action :jointman: :cooldance:

What’s this blog about then mate? I remember you mentioning about growing while following the lunar cycle before.

What’s this blog about then mate? I remember you mentioning about growing while following the lunar cycle before.
The premise is in the Blog details Daipot rather than this entry I think. Click on the main blog and then select details, it should tell you there what it's all about hopefully .

The premise is in the Blog details Daipot rather than this entry I think. Click on the main blog and then select details, it should tell you there what it's all about hopefully .

found it. I’m such a Luddite when it comes too technology lol. I’m along for the ride mate. Let’s put the moon to the test! Rock on!:headbang:

found it. I’m such a Luddite when it comes too technology lol. I’m along for the ride mate. Let’s put the moon to the test! Rock on!:headbang:
I've added the details to the entry itself as I'm sure you'll not be the only one that wants to know what the blog is about. :smoking:

Back