Dinafem Looking for outdoor autoflower strain, rain and mold resistant

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some local hybrid
Hey Guys! I'm planning for a grow this summer, which I'll be doing outdoors in a Midwest climate known for random t-storms and fall rains. Cold weather won't be a problem, only the rain. Anyone got any strains that are better at tolerating rain and humidity, particularly Dinafem strains, that would work out? I've heard that sativa strains fair better in rainy weather due to their less dense buds but am not sure if that is true or not. If any other strains of other brands are of interest, feel free to lemme know. I'm open to all suggestions.

My choices would be

Critical+2.0 auto (due to the Bilbao cut used which is very mold resistant) @KonopCh Thanks mate :thumbsup:

White widow auto and white widow auto xxl perform extraordinary in the UK climate so should in other parts of the world :thumbsup: as @912GreenSkell has said

Also or haze auto 2.0 and auto critical Jack have performed very well both in the UK and Spain :thumbsup:

Let us know what you go with. We may do something on AFN next year for the outdoor season. So keep a look out for that :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Critical+2.0 auto (due to the Bilbao cut used which is very mold resistant) @KonopCh Thanks mate :thumbsup:
Looking forward to see what the Critical 2.0 photo can do next season!!

White widow auto and white widow auto xxl perform extraordinary in the UK climate so should in other parts of the world :thumbsup: as @912GreenSkell has said

I had a great experience with mine and this season was a rough one....and the amount of UK grows i have seen that are happy with the AWW in their grey rainy climate speaks volumes.

Let us know what you go with. We may do something on AFN next year for the outdoor season. So keep a look out for that :bong:

As always Dinafem standing up, you rock man.

@912GreenSkell is the man with the knowledge so I would go with those suggestions.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Haha thanks man....hey....I am nothing without my research!! I knew the dinafem AWW was going to do well for me, because i had spent hours and hours scouring outdoor grows on various sites and saw repeated results. Very little mold problems and solid sized plants in harsh climate corners of the world. Never was anyone complaining about potency.

Haha thanks man....hey....I am nothing without my research!! I knew the dinafem AWW was going to do well for me, because i had spent hours and hours scouring outdoor grows on various sites and saw repeated results. Very little mold problems and solid sized plants in harsh climate corners of the world. Never was anyone complaining about potency.
Hence why I said the man with the knowledge bro.hahaa

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Mold is my biggest struggle in 70%+RH coupled with midsummer heat. This year was exceptionally poor with more rain than i even care to talk about(35 of the first 45 days after i planted it rained, so from day 20 to day 65 they dealt with 35 days of rain)....lol
Some strains suffered major loses even with early chops. Lost maybe 5 grams on the WW XXL, and her harvest was over double the yield of the next best auto i had out of 8 different strains. It adds up to a true outdoor champion if you ask me.

Mold is my biggest struggle in 70%+RH coupled with midsummer heat. This year was exceptionally poor with more rain than i even care to talk about(35 of the first 45 days after i planted it rained, so from day 20 to day 65 they dealt with 35 days of rain)....lol
Some strains suffered major loses even with early chops. Lost maybe 5 grams on the WW XXL, and her harvest was over double the yield of the next best auto i had out of 8 different strains. It adds up to a true outdoor champion if you ask me.
Yeah last seas I lost a big fat cola on the only auto I hadn't completely stunted due to rain at the end. Was saddening.

My choices would be

Also or haze auto 2.0 and auto critical Jack have performed very well both in the UK and Spain :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks, will definitely do!

Wow Guys, the help has been extraordinary, and maybe this summer I shall start a grow journal.

Back