Lighting Lighting Question

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good Morning All!

I am currently running 3 plants ( 2 autos ) and 1 photo) I am using a Solar Flare 220. Girls are looking great except I’m running out of room. My question is I also have a Platinum P300 not in use. Do you think it’s wise to add this second LED?

thank you

Good Morning All!

I am currently running 3 plants ( 2 autos ) and 1 photo) I am using a Solar Flare 220. Girls are looking great except I’m running out of room. My question is I also have a Platinum P300 not in use. Do you think it’s wise to add this second LED?

thank you
How is more light going to provide more room? Are you talking about floor area, or height?

No bro. What I should’ve said was should I add an extra light? I removed the large fan and used a smaller one that I attached to the top bar of tent @Olderfart

No bro. What I should’ve said was should I add an extra light? I removed the large fan and used a smaller one that I attached to the top bar of tent @Olderfart
In that case, the answer depends on the floor area you have to cover, whether the space has reflective walls, and the height that you want to cover it from.

Having said that, the Solar Flare 200 is old blurple spectrum, so adding the P300 would improve spectrum. And, the total of 380 watts with the two lights should cover a 3x3 or 2x4 tent reasonably well, but may not do well in a 4x4 tent or open space with three plants. Which to me means that adding the second light is likely a good idea unless you are trying to do 3 plants in less space than a 2x4 tent.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

In that case, the answer depends on the floor area you have to cover, whether the space has reflective walls, and the height that you want to cover it from.

Having said that, the Solar Flare 200 is old blurple spectrum, so adding the P300 would improve spectrum. And, the total of 380 watts with the two lights should cover a 3x3 or 2x4 tent reasonably well, but may not do well in a 4x4 tent or open space with three plants. Which to me means that adding the second light is likely a good idea unless you are trying to do 3 plants in less space than a 2x4 tent.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Quality answer.

Good Morning All

Attached is a pic without the platinum p300 installed. Getting crowded with n the tent

Attachments

• 4B7F46AE-E68C-443C-86B4-E27F3A367082.jpeg
    4B7F46AE-E68C-443C-86B4-E27F3A367082.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 40
Back