Leaves are turning yellow?! HELP

Reaction score
Hey guys one of my Northern lights are in week 4 of flower and the leaves are turning yellow and lime green. I've been feeding it similarly to my other plants and the other ones don't have a problem whatsoever.... I've been using drops to ph and they're around 6.5. Does anyone know what this is happening? My other ones are fine... is it a bug problem right now??

IMG_7040.JPG
IMG_7041.JPG
IMG_7029.JPG
IMG_7036.JPG
IMG_7037.JPG

Hey guys one of my Northern lights are in week 4 of flower and the leaves are turning yellow and lime green. I've been feeding it similarly to my other plants and the other ones don't have a problem whatsoever.... I've been using drops to ph and they're around 6.5. Does anyone know what this is happening? My other ones are fine... is it a bug problem right now??

View attachment 897808 View attachment 897809 View attachment 897813 View attachment 897814 View attachment 897815
Please take all pics in natural light,and answer questions on the form on top of the thread.

As @Rudra says. Looks like potassium deficiency. Reference here

How close the light is to the plant and what light you use? How are the temperatures? Sometimes K def symptoms arrive due to stressful conditions to the plant such as too much heat.

As @Rudra says. Looks like potassium deficiency. Reference here

How close the light is to the plant and what light you use? How are the temperatures? Sometimes K def symptoms arrive due to stressful conditions to the plant such as too much heat.
These are how far my lights are. The back plant was fine until a week ago I saw leaves turning yellow all of a sudden. They're in week 4 of flower. My other plants are doing just fine but this one is yellowing. I have a aircooled 600hps which is dimmed at 75% right now due to too much heat. Temps are like 80's but they were fine till now. Well hopefully it doesn't ruin my crop.
IMG_6703.JPG
IMG_6705.JPG

These are how far my lights are. The back plant was fine until a week ago I saw leaves turning yellow all of a sudden. They're in week 4 of flower. My other plants are doing just fine but this one is yellowing. I have a aircooled 600hps which is dimmed at 75% right now due to too much heat. Temps are like 80's but they were fine till now. Well hopefully it doesn't ruin my crop.
View attachment 898083 View attachment 898084

Yeah I suspect the heat is the main culprit here. Better to finish it up keeping it as cool as you can. Lower 80's would be still alright, although optimal would be around 78. Other plants may be fine but each plant is an individual phenotype so while you may treat each plant the same way (even when they would be same strain) they still can reach somewhat differently, just as we humans do. This plant is simply put more of a diva than others there.
Good luck! :pass:

Back