Description= soil/ coco mix 50/50

Nutes:

Description= full biobizz line with canna pk 13 /14 and plant magic calmag

Light (kind and schedule):

Description= 250 w HPS omega ballast and bulb

From seed to harvest date:__day 72 days

Dry Yield: 97. 6 gram

High/Effect Duration:

Description := hard fast hitting high that has peaked after 10 min and lasted strongly for 2 hr it was my wake and bake and hasn't had a cure yet it got jarred last night so even better to come.

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

Very good actually I was expecting a more kush taste strain but very cheese that Suits me perfectly.

BAG APPEAL:*****

Very dense and frosty and smell very cheesey so great bag appeal

THE GROWTH:*****

Description very vigorous my most vigorous strain to date got over 150 cm in height so not recommended for small spaces

THE SMELL:*****

Description= outstanding cheesey / skunky

THE SMOKE:*****

Description= full bodied one you really feel thick in the inhale but don't get me wrong still very smooth with a nice skunky after taste

THE HIGH:*****

Description = uplifting / hard hitting that after 30 min settles down into a very chilled relaxing high

View attachment 615395

SeedBank :

Name = Dinafem

Strain:

Name= kushncheese

Did it autoflower?: Y/N
Yes it did 72 days seed to harvest

Soil/hydro:

Description= soil/ coco mix 50/50

Nutes:

Description= full biobizz line with canna pk 13 /14 and plant magic calmag

Light (kind and schedule):

Description= 250 w HPS omega ballast and bulb

From seed to harvest date:__day 72 days

Dry Yield: 97. 6 gram

High/Effect Duration:

Description := hard fast hitting high that has peaked after 10 min and lasted strongly for 2 hr it was my wake and bake and hasn't had a cure yet it got jarred last night so even better to come.

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

Very good actually I was expecting a more kush taste strain but very cheese that Suits me perfectly.

BAG APPEAL:*****

Very dense and frosty and smell very cheesey so great bag appeal

THE GROWTH:*****

Description very vigorous my most vigorous strain to date got over 150 cm in height so not recommended for small spaces

THE SMELL:*****

Description= outstanding cheesey / skunky

THE SMOKE:*****

Description= full bodied one you really feel thick in the inhale but don't get me wrong still very smooth with a nice skunky after taste

THE HIGH:*****

Description = uplifting / hard hitting that after 30 min settles down into a very chilled relaxing high
It sounds amazin Bailey, I'd try if I had more height. Do ya like the plant magic calmag? I've just bought some coz I remembered seeing you using it... hope ye don't say it's shit. I'd rather use a calmag without N during flowering, but I couldn't find anything like it. A big:slap:

Last edited:
Back