Seed Bank known seed banks in North America?

gorilla grape

Gorilla Grape I
Reaction score
anyone care to share their knowledge on this? I have only found CropKingSeeds(CKS)

If you are looking for select big breeder stock(dutch passion dinafem , dna ect) GTASeedBank is great. They don't give out freebies, but you get what you order, especially if you call to make sure stock is in. Ive bought from them 4 times(2 times in the store when it was open and 2 times by mail)
Others in Canada I have grown and had great success is both PeakSeedsBC and BC SeedKing. Limited strains but some great stock especially with peakseedsbc

If you are looking for select big breeder stock(dutch passion dinafem , dna ect) GTASeedBank is great. They don't give out freebies, but you get what you order, especially if you call to make sure stock is in. Ive bought from them 4 times(2 times in the store when it was open and 2 times by mail)
Others in Canada I have grown and had great success is both PeakSeedsBC and BC SeedKing. Limited strains but some great stock especially with peakseedsbc
usually what's the shipping? I ordered from CKS about 14 days ago I still haven't receive a seed.

usually what's the shipping? I ordered from CKS about 14 days ago I still haven't receive a seed.

Some of the seed banks can be lollygaggers, and take their sweet ass time....jeez you would think they were stoned or something. :D Turnaround on the GTA was pretty quick, as well as the other two, but money orders/cash were used, so I had to allow time for two way delivery. But all 3 places were prompt on shipments.

Check out Great Lakes Genetics. They have autos from 2 US breeders; Canned Abyss and Afterthought Autos. Both breeders are members here and are worth checking out. I have ordered from them twice. Turnaround time was decent(2weeks there and back), and they have always given me freebies.

Back