Old Reviews Kingbrite 240w Samsung lm301b v2

The^Dude

I grow soil ecosystems that grow plants for me.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
dudegardens.com
Currently Smoking
Ribs
Brand of LED: Kingbrite via Alibaba

Price of the led :
$105

Delivery cost:
$40

What size was the grow space :
32”x32”x64”

Spectrum used:
Customer service rating..1-5:
4 (Vivi 3, Jerry 5)

Wattage of the LED ( actual power draw if poss):
240w draw
Optics used :

Build quality:
Good
Warranty length :
1 year board 3 years driver

Any noticeable plant deficiencies :
Just unpacked light, will update

Value for Money Rating..1-5:
Addition info : unit gets pretty hot. At 100% power heatsink is almost too hot to touch, with driver mounted separately. Probably would be fine with a fan. Cables not quite long enough to mount driver outside tent.

Link to your AFN grow:

Link to where it was bought :

Pic of the LED panel ( optional )
4C65FFBC-7F8B-4993-BAA1-D26815F4D2E4.jpeg

Last edited:
hey man iam looking into getting this light if not the meizju one instead would.i think iam sold with this light is is worth me getting one of these foor my first time ?

hey man iam looking into getting this light if not the meizju one instead would.i think iam sold with this light is is worth me getting one of these foor my first time ?
I can’t really say yet, just put it in my tent last night. I do like it a lot so far, and I would buy another one (I actually did, one of the slightly more advanced KB boards). Still trying to dial it in for the plant, she’s not so sure about it but I know led can be tricky at first. I love the way plants look under it though, the color profile is awesome.
Their turnaround time is not fantastic right now, took this one two weeks to arrive which isn’t terrible, but my other one appears to still be sitting waiting to ship.
F9A7C626-1C14-4A2D-9DB6-A8E9F8ED0B1E.jpeg

This is the other one I’m waiting on, though I see they’ve raised their price

Kingbrite 240W Water Proof HLG grow light LM301H CREE XP-E2 660NM with Separate control switch for UV IR chips

Second light arrived awhile ago, this one is better than the first. Nice mixed 3000k/3500k looks more balanced. So far I’m digging these lights, the cooler temps, and the color profiles. The plant seems to like them too, but she switched from metal halide to led mid grow, so we will see how she does. The ir and uv are switched off in this pic.
3BF28098-9777-4BF2-AADF-AB95DDBED6FB.jpeg

Thanks for the update @The^Dude … looking into making a radical switch from my blurples to whiteys - still unsure where to drop my coins though.
_

i have my kingbrite lm301b 3500k 240w on the way eeek thats the only thing i need and iam set to go for first run of a little auto

First plant I’ve run from seed using the KB. She’s the healthiest plant I’ve ever grown, the stem is so strong you can barely bend her over an inch. The GMO I flowered under it was awesome, super dense and heavy. But there are lots of great lights out there. I’m 100% satisfied so far.
Can’t remove the measure bar from the pic. This was grown under just one of the boards, 3 weeks into veg maybe?
8C9F35CB-00B9-4C6E-BFC1-30E264B9E609.jpeg

Back