Live Stoners just a couple of questions about the site.........

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
So I am trying to figure out some specifics about how to do things on here. I thought I was entering grow journal entries in the right way, but then I also found this spot that has blogs, and some people are putting journals in there? So where should I put grow journal entries? And also, where is the proper place to put my photographs? I want them to be searchable, but are they better placed into albums, or just thrown into the grower gallery? I dont want things to get lost in the shuffle because they are in the wrong place. Also, is there a setting i can change so that I get updates on my PC screen when I am logged in here and something related to me happens? I work online a lot, and I want to become more involved, but i miss things a lot when I am working in other windows. If I can get notices when replies are posted to things i watch, that would be awesome. I hope this is in the right spot. Anyways, thanks for the help. TTYS

So I am trying to figure out some specifics about how to do things on here. I thought I was entering grow journal entries in the right way, but then I also found this spot that has blogs, and some people are putting journals in there? So where should I put grow journal entries? And also, where is the proper place to put my photographs? I want them to be searchable, but are they better placed into albums, or just thrown into the grower gallery? I dont want things to get lost in the shuffle because they are in the wrong place. Also, is there a setting i can change so that I get updates on my PC screen when I am logged in here and something related to me happens? I work online a lot, and I want to become more involved, but i miss things a lot when I am working in other windows. If I can get notices when replies are posted to things i watch, that would be awesome. I hope this is in the right spot. Anyways, thanks for the help. TTYS
hey lilly lets see if we can get you some tips @Zamnesia Battle @woody @St. Tom

hi and welcome :pass: its my thinking every new members first grow journal be in new growers section https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/
blogs are just new,still pretty much in the testing phase.(dont seem to have alerts for blogs,other than an @) peeps like baked in the bluegrass :pass:are getting stuck into the workings of blogs.
for pics make a new gallery of your own.or ya can make a few albums.my plant pics/my kit pics/my cuppa tea pics.will be easily searchable inside an album of your own.
normally all alerts are turned on as default
prefernces.PNG

:pighug:

hi and welcome :pass: its my thinking every new members first grow journal be in new growers section https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/
blogs are just new,still pretty much in the testing phase.(dont seem to have alerts for blogs,other than an @) peeps like baked in the bluegrass :pass:are getting stuck into the workings of blogs.
for pics make a new gallery of your own.or ya can make a few albums.my plant pics/my kit pics/my cuppa tea pics.will be easily searchable inside an album of your own.
normally all alerts are turned on as default
View attachment 1138482
Thankee for the help. I got confused when I saw the blogs, thought I was putting things in the wrong spot. will I have to re-upload my photos into a gallery, or can I just move them around within the site? I have quite a few photos, , having some organization here helps a ton.

the simple/easiest way to post a pic is
pics.PNG

but if ya use the gallery the pics are stored in an album onsite,for easy access or searching.gallery/albums id the best place for pics :thumbsup:
unless its something like this a one use pic,nothing thats gonna be used 100 times
007 (2).JPG

Back