OLD REVIEWS Jean-O's Genetics Grape Cheese F2 BX

Jean-O's Genetics Grape Cheese F2 BX is a beautiful combination of Grapey Walter x Blue Cheese then back crossed to Grapey Walter
Oh my...That looks like a BIG plant. Have you harvested yet? Stupid question, otherwise you wouldn't be selling the seeds...

Oh my...That looks like a BIG plant. Have you harvested yet? Stupid question, otherwise you wouldn't be selling the seeds...
Yes this plant was harvested a few months ago. She put down just over 15 oz of flower. She was crossed to a Chemdoggin leaning F1 phenotype of the Blue Dog that was also a monster auto. Im working on a new line of XXL auto's this new cross is called Hell Hound XXL. Im choosing bigger plants that have a bit longer seed to harvest lifespan around 100 to 120 days. I will be testing the new cross here soon!

Yes this plant was harvested a few months ago. She put down just over 15 oz of flower. She was crossed to a Chemdoggin leaning F1 phenotype of the Blue Dog that was also a monster auto. Im working on a new line of XXL auto's this new cross is called Hell Hound XXL. Im choosing bigger plants that have a bit longer seed to harvest lifespan around 100 to 120 days. I will be testing the new cross here soon!
Oh man!! I would love to test that out in the greenhouse, but after the "parcel" incident I'm a bit worried about customs... Maybe if @JSH1973 would be interested and got chosen by you we could make some arrangement? UK to Europe seems to be easier then US to Europe... :goodluck:

Oh man!! I would love to test that out in the greenhouse, but after the "parcel" incident I'm a bit worried about customs... Maybe if @JSH1973 would be interested and got chosen by you we could make some arrangement? UK to Europe seems to be easier then US to Europe... :goodluck:
Ive got a couple of buddies over that way that would probably help out with the sipping. There are always loupe holes to get around things just got to get the logistics down. Im currently shopping for a seed bank to work with that could make shipping a bit more easy also.

Back