Indoor JayGeeCanuck's Dinafem grow

Reaction score
20200810_103923.jpg

4th indoor grow. I really liked the Dinafem-Dinamex I grew previously, so I decided to go all Dinafem this grow. I have some Blue Cheese autos as well, but they'll have to wait until next grow.:smoking:

Ill be doing 2 x Original Amnesia autos at the back and 2x Critical 2.0 autos up front.

It's also my first go with the drip rings/auto irrigation setup. I'll manually water at first, just to get the flow rate down before I run the timer.

4x4 tent
2 x 240w lm301b QBs
AN Coco Connoisseur base nutes + BigBud coco and Overdrive (during flower).
Canna Coco medium

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
I think Voodoo Juice and B52 are also part of the minimum AN grow? And be sure to have some Cal-mag on hand just in case. If you keep the AN COCO nutrients in balance you should not need it.

:vibe:

guud luck. You can't go wrong with Dinafem. Very strong genetics indeed. :worship:

I think Voodoo Juice and B52 are also part of the minimum AN grow? And be sure to have some Cal-mag on hand just in case. If you keep the AN COCO nutrients in balance you should not need it.

Ive never used b52 or voodoo. Just the base nutes and bloom boosters. Never had any major issues,

I think my biggest issue my past few grows has been the light being too close lol

20200819_182645.jpg

Day 9

The Critical 2.0 are getting big fast! Almost got the hang of the drippers too.

You can hang a wet towel with one end in a bucket of water and aim your fan past it. Not elegant but gets the job done. This is a bit more elegant but comes at a price and I use distilled water because my water is too hard for the filter to last very long $$.

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.20.jpg

Back