Mephisto Genetics It's Hubbabubbasmelloscope time

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Grow journal
https://autoflower.net/forums/threa...oots-organic-gbd-supersoil-more-promix.66121/

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope (Bubblegum)

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:

Roots organic

Nutes:

Gbd super soil and some supplementary feedings with GH floraTrio

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars hydro 300 and 600 at 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 74 days

Dry Yield: 65 grams

High/Effect Duration:

Hubba yep, bubba mhmm, smell yep, scope right into your third eye

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 3

--nice and frosty turned out less than optimal because I had to supplement because the super soil didn't last the whole grow.

THE GROWTH: 4

--nice explosive growth early on, gbd super soil wasn't able to make her go all the way ;) so I had to make it a ménage à trois with everyting. She is as beautiful as she is sexy. Not a lot of junk in the trunk, but her branches were like the arms of a 12 year old joy riding in his parents cars (fucking everywhere). She was pleasent but surprisingly not too strong smelling in flower. when she was the only one in flower in the tent, she could still be covered up by a dogs fart.

THE SMELL: 4

--bubblegum a bit during flower if I imagined it (but she's also not cured either). After initial dry I couldn't quite put my nose on the smell. There was something hinting in the background that was sweet and ever so slightly lavender. When I ground some up, a friend said it smelled like snorting freshly ground black pepper.

THE SMOKE: 4

Very good vaped in arizer extreme q whip with elbow hits. Good in a bong too, lighter than some but not a light smoke by any means. In a bong it can get nice and milky, nice clouds on the arizer at 210c

THE HIGH
: 5
Yummy hybrids. Love hybrids, best of both worlds. It takes a bit to fully hit you, some initial rush with the bong but not with elbow hits from the vape. Asthmatics need to watch out as it triggered an asmathic attack on one person prone to them with weed. First mephisto strain to do that so I'm wondering if it was just coincidence because it didn't happen a second time. As time drags on, 30 seconds will have passed and it'll feel like for ever. After that, you can get back to your bowl and smoke the rest. 10 to 20 minutes later you begin to start to just relax and want to lay in bed watching old episodes of Gilmore girls on netflix (hey, im a chick i like girly movies). At about an hour in i felt like i needed more to sleep but i didnt want to move the 5 feet from my bed to my vape, and good thing too. Within 5 minutes of that i was out like i was hit on the head with an anvil by wile e coyote.

As Bubbles from Trailer park boys says "Mars is pulling it right out of the ground"

Overall I'd say 6.5 to 7 out of ten.
Worthwhile , probably will try growing it again later.

Nice review. I haven’t grown hbss but I’ve grown her crosses and I would say give her a little time and she will smell and taste of bubblegum. Both crosses I had smelled and tasted of sweeet pink bubblegum.

Well thought out report @MissUniverse . Dissappointed t hear there is not an overly abundant bubblegum flavor or smell yet. Hopefully that comes with time like Mizzo says.
How is the HBSS as meds for sleep, pain, other?

Nice review. I haven’t grown hbss but I’ve grown her crosses and I would say give her a little time and she will smell and taste of bubblegum. Both crosses I had smelled and tasted of sweeet pink bubblegum.
I think she will shine through with whateverbflavor she decides buy hoping bubblegum flavor comes out
What strains did you grow that had HBSS?
Nice report, thanks MissU!
Thank you
Well thought out report @MissUniverse . Dissappointed t hear there is not an overly abundant bubblegum flavor or smell yet. Hopefully that comes with time like Mizzo says.
How is the HBSS as meds for sleep, pain, other?
It may be the way the cookie crumbles.
HBSS is average for pain, doesn't knock you on your ass the way heavy indicas do but I have to hone in on the side a bit more. It works for seizures if that's something important to you

Crème bubbly and Chem bubbly. I think I preferred the taste of the chem bubbly but really enjoyed the high of both equally. Chem bubbly tasted sweeter and more bubblegum where Crème bubbly tasted more chemmy but still had the sweet bubblegum there. Both stunk in the bag people loved it but hated taking some with.

Back